Photo

What's the easiest and cheapest way to get an old complete w/ case iPod?

ipod apple nano touch question old mini classic generation shuffle

3 replies to this topic

#1 Megaman Legends OFFLINE  

Megaman Legends

Moonsweeper

• 278 posts

Posted Fri Apr 6, 2012 3:18 PM

What's the easiest way to get an old complete w/ case iPod?

I've been looking to start an Apple collection and my first main target are the iPod series. I have checked ebay and most of the iPods for sale are 200+ with the case and everything. I personally think flea markets aren't the best place to find cheap updated stuff.
Anyways if anyone can name a website or place or just something to tell where I should go for finding old discontinued iPods for cheap.

For Ex: the iPod Nano 3 gen is more expensive than the updated version in the official Apple stores we have now!

#2 JPjuice23 OFFLINE  

JPjuice23

Chopper Commander

• 217 posts

Posted Fri Apr 6, 2012 11:47 PM

I'll give this a bump because I'm curious too.

With that said, I've bought a few really cheap Ipods from this forum, a blue one for around 30 bucks, although I wish I could get them for cheaper. Currently, I have a Red, White, and Blue iPod Nano 2rd gens.

#3 Megaman Legends OFFLINE  

Megaman Legends

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 278 posts

Posted Sun Apr 8, 2012 6:25 AM

I'll give this a bump because I'm curious too.

With that said, I've bought a few really cheap Ipods from this forum, a blue one for around 30 bucks, although I wish I could get them for cheaper. Currently, I have a Red, White, and Blue iPod Nano 2rd gens.

I'm mainly looking for any iPods out there that are cheap but I usually go for the Product red version or the black, white or silver colors.

#4 Megaman Legends OFFLINE  

Megaman Legends

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 278 posts

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:32 AM

anyone?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ipod, apple, nano, touch, question, old, mini, classic, generation, shuffle

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users