IGNORED

What's the easiest and cheapest way to get an old complete w/ case iPod?

What's the easiest way to get an old complete w/ case iPod?

I've been looking to start an Apple collection and my first main target are the iPod series. I have checked ebay and most of the iPods for sale are 200+ with the case and everything. I personally think flea markets aren't the best place to find cheap updated stuff.

Anyways if anyone can name a website or place or just something to tell where I should go for finding old discontinued iPods for cheap.

For Ex: the iPod Nano 3 gen is more expensive than the updated version in the official Apple stores we have now!

I'll give this a bump because I'm curious too.

With that said, I've bought a few really cheap Ipods from this forum, a blue one for around 30 bucks, although I wish I could get them for cheaper. Currently, I have a Red, White, and Blue iPod Nano 2rd gens.

I'll give this a bump because I'm curious too.

With that said, I've bought a few really cheap Ipods from this forum, a blue one for around 30 bucks, although I wish I could get them for cheaper. Currently, I have a Red, White, and Blue iPod Nano 2rd gens.

I'm mainly looking for any iPods out there that are cheap but I usually go for the Product red version or the black, white or silver colors.