IGNORED

SONGBIRD

Clay

The link provided by Jagchris brings me to the same blong as others and a quick search on Google with songbird and atari shows none of the pages of the Songbird site are reachable anymore.

Hope it is just a temporarly website problem

Wierd! If I go to "songbird-productions.com", I get the f***en search engine site. However, if I go to "www.songbird-productions.com", I go to the correct website. So much for the people who keep telling me I don't need the "www" suffix anymore. :roll: This looks like an exception. I wonder if it's deliberate...

I actually host this site for Carl. It's possible he accidentally let the domain name expire and then renewed it. This will often cause the behavior people are seeing. The site comes up fine for me now, both at www.songbird-productions.com and songbird-productions.com.

..Al

• Like 3

Your copy goes for "Bad News" and "Party" to the truck? There are more complete copies out there... with a party. :) Anyway, love that game. I liked the overall movie that was posted on Jaguar Sector 2 (a movie on the Jaguar that plays the rest of the movie parts in non game form). Cheezy movie, but would have been fun to play. I believe two sex scenes in all. I think most of the movie budget was spent on the sex and nude scenes. :)

I'm surprised that no one has ever made a Jag CD of just pictures of girls (or have they and I just don't know it?)

Somebody did with the Jaguar:

zYc3.jpg

Link where to find this pic amongst others Jag related: http://www.8-bitcentral.com/atari/jaguarImages.html

Edited by Felyx
  • Like 1