IGNORED

Red Sea Crossing AtariAge database

nagn2

I'm also quite certain that it's legit; seems that there's enough proof.

nagn2- just curious-- when you started this thread, is that implying that you're considering selling?

I guess having it in the database would potentially add more value to a sale.

But, I guess you could have other reasons for asking.

Thanks!

-John

Would it existing in atarimania be sufficient? I think it's there, and that database is the most up-to-date resource available.

RomHunter and crew maintain that site diligently; that is pretty much the definitive source for label variations, releases, pictures, etc...

If you can't find it there, then there's an issue.

-John

Yes, the database hasn't been updated in a while. For example the homebrews Duck Attack!, K.O. Cruiser, Dungeon, and Halo 2600 were released in 2010 and are not present in the database. Nor is Extra Terrestrials, another very rare game from 1983 rediscovered in 2011.

Would it existing in atarimania be sufficient? I think it's there, and that database is the most up-to-date resource available.

RomHunter and crew maintain that site diligently; that is pretty much the definitive source for label variations, releases, pictures, etc...

-John

I thought AtariAge was the go to site. I just want to make sure it is well known that the game has now been proven to exist... but by the replys to this post that doesn't seem to be the case.

I thought AtariAge was the go to site. I just want to make sure it is well known that the game has now been proven to exist... but by the replys to this post that doesn't seem to be the case.

Another excuse ??

This game has been more grief than it was worth. I don't need the money so I'll just keep the game! You all can just think what you want...I'm done!

• Like 1

-John

Don't let the naysayers get to you. I believe there is a quiet majority who is convinced by your screenshots, video, and label photos plus the ad. That cart you've got is still worth a lot.
  • Like 1

It IS well-known...regardless of if it exists in a database. All the drama that surrounds it (however unintentional it might have been) has made sure of that. "Screw you guys, I'm going home"-type posts aren't helping your case to get it "officially" recognised in an online list - a joke in itself, since online lists are sometimes incorrect about such things anyway.

I'll give you a couple of bucks to put an axe through it.

Another excuse ??

This game has been more grief than it was worth. I don't need the money so I'll just keep the game! You all can just think what you want...I'm done!

Well...........Bye.

Another excuse ??

Another excuse not to allow this game to be purchased. When the adds were found I was starting to believe but his attitude is truly strange. I was going to ask if he was still standing by his guns and would only sell to someone who also promised not to dump the code as he had promised the designer despite the fact that guy also had a garage full of these games at his home. Truly bizarre ;)

I can totally understand wanting to wait until the game is in the rarity guide: It would give the *previously unseen* cartridge some creedence, validation, and/or legitimacy and possibly help the auction. It would remove doubt from the minds of potential bidders. I'm pretty sure Air Raid had that advantage.

• Like 1

I can totally understand wanting to wait until the game is in the rarity guide: It would give the *previously unseen* cartridge some creedence, validation, and/or legitimacy and possibly help the auction. It would remove doubt from the minds of potential bidders. I'm pretty sure Air Raid had that advantage.

Sorry I cant see the point. There have been many games found and sold that are not in the database such as Gamma Attack for one and that was proved to be legit. All I see is excuse after excuse from Nagn2 not to sell the damn thing and the one time he would he slapped a precondition on it that the new owner would swear not to release or share the code to anyone else due to the promise he had made to the game creator. If I recall there was someone on here would would have done just that and yet still he did not sell. I doubted this from the start and his attitude has just enforced that doubt ;)

• Like 1

Another excuse not to allow this game to be purchased. When the adds were found I was starting to believe but his attitude is truly strange. I was going to ask if he was still standing by his guns and would only sell to someone who also promised not to dump the code as he had promised the designer despite the fact that guy also had a garage full of these games at his home. Truly bizarre ;)

The creator (not *The* Creator, though He may be the only one other than nagn2 who knows the whole story on this) has more of these? Have people contacted him to see if he's willing to sell them? This story sure has a lot of goofy twists and turns in it.

Edited by BigO

The creator (not *The* Creator, though He may be the only one other than nagn2 who knows the whole story on this) has more of these? Have people contacted him to see if he's willing to sell them? This story sure has a lot of goofy twists and turns in it.

Do you know who is the game creator and/or if they are a member of AtariAge or DP?