IGNORED

Replacement plastic game boxes?

Rook3

Exactly, nut...I just don't bother answering questions from trolls though.

The INTV boxes are all the same height as Atari boxes.

I have just had my printer tell me that I have to find another printer for my box, because they are getting a new press, and won't be ready until June......

I am thinking of saying 'screw it' and just getting the Gatefold box done from the get go.

This will give us the time to get the box designed.

Any update on the price increase for using gatefold boxes?

Why would there be an increase in price? Do boxes really cost $15 each? The cart is selling for $30 shipped. The manual cost what $2 and $3 for the overlays?

Ya know, I dont know why I thought a gatefold box would be more that the 'normal' style. although maybe a printing shop would have some kind of one time set up fee???? I dont know. Either way, if some gets them made....just make sure they are sturdy! not like the Odyssey 2 pieces of crap boxes.

Any update on the price increase for using gatefold boxes?

Why would there be an increase in price? Do boxes really cost $15 each? The cart is selling for $30 shipped. The manual cost what $2 and $3 for the overlays?

Typical boxes cost around $10 each to print and cut. It all depends on the volume, but for home-brewed, this is rather small. A home-brew producer cannot really afford to have 10,000 boxes printed for a single title, when the market for vintage video games for Intellivision is a couple of hundred at most.

Gatefold boxes require a new die be created and have a higher cost to produce.

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay