Here's what's new:
- A bug in the way I called the OS keyboard handler in order to generate keyclicks caused an endless stream of 'j' characters to appear when "standard" keyclick was enabled, under certain circumstances. Thanks to Avery Lee (author of the Altirra emulator) for pinpointing the cause of this bug.
- R-Time 8 cartridge supported for clock that is displayed in the menu.
- Even without R-Time 8, clock and online timer are now far more accurate, particularly on PAL machines (on which they were never even remotely accurate).
- The 'break' key may now be used (in addition to ^Esc) to send a break.
- Arrow keys in the menus may now be used with or without holding down Ctrl.
- Some fixes made to way I access the serial port device (R:).
- Dial string changed from ATDT to ATD.
- Dialer will now hang up before dialing, if you were already online.
- Fixed potential crash when quitting the program.
- Removed registration nag messages.
All feedback is appreciated. If it works for you on your particular platform and setup, please let me know. If this new version breaks anything that used to work, please let me know that too.