IGNORED

for sale atari jaguar playstation nintendo nes super 64 sega magazines +++!

kevincal

You know what, I am tired of constantly being harrassed on Atari Age not only by members, but moderators as well. I have done nothing wrong yet am not allowed to post without permission and members are allowed to mock me as shown above, unprovoked, in other words I never start a fight or argument with anyone. I would love to hear some explanations.

I came here to say I listed a lot of new items, but I guess in return I will only get replies such as above since its ok to attack me at atari age. Maybe I should take legal action, defamation of character. Im not going to put up with this shit much longer.

Maybe I should take legal action, defamation of character.

:lol:

Everybody's a lawyer these days.

theres nothing funny about people coming to my for sale thread to bad mouth me which could negatively affect sales when ive done nothing wrong. 100% feedback means anyone talking crap about me is just a pathetic loser with an axe to grind with me and are trying to sway peoples opinions about me, hence defamation of character. fact is im a very good honest person and not the asshole many try to make me out to be. and im tired of it.

I've bought several times from Kevin and he is always willing to take offers and make deals. Disagree with what you will about his commentary or other posts, that isn't what I'm addressing here (I'm not rendering any opinion on that topic). As a buyer, I've had good deals with this seller.

Thanks Axe, appreciate that.

Kevin has 100% feedback so he can't be a bad person to deal with. I was browsing through his store and a few things are a lil over priced but I'm sure he wouldn't mind lowering his price just to make a sale.

ya i mean look at my feedback nobody really has better more positive comments on ebay feedback than me, no joke. i might be the best video game dealer to deal with on ebay. but listen to some people on here and im just horrible...

Maybe I should take legal action, defamation of character.

:lol:

You're always good for a laugh kev.

you are always good for nothing.

Looking through my eBay feedback I forgot I bought something off of kevin on May 12, 2011...i forget what it was but he was DEFINATELY a pleasure to deal with! :)

Maybe that 2 meg Cybermorph game?

EDIT:

Nevermind it was:

White Men Can't Jump & 4P Team Tap Adapter Atari Jaguar

Item # 310311713484

Quick response and fast payment. Perfect! THANKS!! Seller:

Member id kevincal20 ( Feedback Score Of 2409iconRedStar_25x25.gif) May-12-11 23:34 -- (#310311713484) --

-Mark (Mtshark7)

Edited by Mark T