IGNORED

Translation

Jag_Slave

Since nobody has volunteered and translated this for me yet, I figured I would reach out in the forum for some help. I need my English translated correctly (not by google translator). If anyone here knows how to correctly translate English to French- I would really appreciate you help. And would give you credit for you time.

" “BlackOut!” is a non-stop, and fast-paced puzzle game sure to challenge even the most experienced Jaguar veterans. Multiple levels, difficulty settings, and a pumping soundtrack, all while racing the clock! Be sure to use strategy when using your extra power-ups. You’re gonna need all the help you can get! Do you have what it takes to achieve a complete BlackOut!? "

-Thanks guys :P

Thanks to GT Turbo for the translation! You will be given credit, than you very much!

“BlackOut!” est un attractif puzzle game, développé dans le but de challenger les plus aguerris des joueurs Jaguar. Plusieurs niveaux de difficultés et une motivante bande son. Utilisez stratégiquement vos options car vous aurez besoin de toute l'aide que vous pourrez avoir. Est ce que vous possèderez toutes les compétences pour achever un BlackOut!?

• Like 1

Hi,

Thanks to GT for his translsation. There are slight modifications I would point:

“BlackOut!” est un casse tête rapide et non-stop, développé pour défier même les plus aguerris des joueurs Jaguar. Comprend plusieurs niveaux et paramètres de difficulté, une bande son entraînante et le tout contre la montre! Faites preuve de stratégie dans l'utilisation de vos bonus. Vous aurez besoin de toute l'aide que vous pourrez avoir. Aurez-vous ce qu'il faut pour atteindre un BlackOut! total?

The meaning is mainly the same but sounds more natrual for a french.

I just contacted GT to let him know I modified a bit his transaltion so he can give his opinion.

Edited by Felyx
  • Like 1