Translation

For Games

9 replies to this topic

#1 Jag_Slave OFFLINE  

Jag_Slave

Dragonstomper

• 502 posts

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:08 PM

Since nobody has volunteered and translated this for me yet, I figured I would reach out in the forum for some help. I need my English translated correctly (not by google translator). If anyone here knows how to correctly translate English to French- I would really appreciate you help. And would give you credit for you time.

" “BlackOut!” is a non-stop, and fast-paced puzzle game sure to challenge even the most experienced Jaguar veterans. Multiple levels, difficulty settings, and a pumping soundtrack, all while racing the clock! Be sure to use strategy when using your extra power-ups. You’re gonna need all the help you can get! Do you have what it takes to achieve a complete BlackOut!? "

-Thanks guys :P

#2 Jag_Slave OFFLINE  

Jag_Slave

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 502 posts

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:51 AM

Thanks to GT Turbo for the translation! You will be given credit, than you very much!

“BlackOut!” est un attractif puzzle game, développé dans le but de challenger les plus aguerris des joueurs Jaguar. Plusieurs niveaux de difficultés et une motivante bande son. Utilisez stratégiquement vos options car vous aurez besoin de toute l'aide que vous pourrez avoir. Est ce que vous possèderez toutes les compétences pour achever un BlackOut!?

#3 sh3-rg OFFLINE  

sh3-rg

River Patroller

• 2,069 posts
  • /|\

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:52 AM

oooh, be careful, there's bound to be some bugs if GT's involved... :P

#4 sh3-rg OFFLINE  

sh3-rg

River Patroller

• 2,069 posts
  • /|\

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:13 AM

Very impressed that you're doing the multi-languages thing with BO for that 100% authentic touch - nice one!

#5 rush6432 OFFLINE  

rush6432

Moonsweeper

• 313 posts

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:24 AM

We are going through the trouble to do a cart so i figure the only way to do so is to do it 100 percent like the real deal. :)

#6 Felyx OFFLINE  

Felyx

Moonsweeper

• 282 posts
  • Location:Angers, France, Europe, planet Earth, Solar System, Universe

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:00 AM

Hi,

Thanks to GT for his translsation. There are slight modifications I would point:

“BlackOut!” est un casse tête rapide et non-stop, développé pour défier même les plus aguerris des joueurs Jaguar. Comprend plusieurs niveaux et paramètres de difficulté, une bande son entraînante et le tout contre la montre! Faites preuve de stratégie dans l'utilisation de vos bonus. Vous aurez besoin de toute l'aide que vous pourrez avoir. Aurez-vous ce qu'il faut pour atteindre un BlackOut! total?

The meaning is mainly the same but sounds more natrual for a french.
I just contacted GT to let him know I modified a bit his transaltion so he can give his opinion.

Edited by Felyx, Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:04 AM.

#7 Zerosquare OFFLINE  

Zerosquare

Stargunner

• 1,695 posts

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 PM

We are going through the trouble to do a cart so i figure the only way to do so is to do it 100 percent like the real deal

Oh, you do need a completely botched French translation then :D
(seriously -- the French translation on most Jaguar games boxes is full of mistakes)

#8 GT Turbo OFFLINE  

GT Turbo

Moonsweeper

• 485 posts

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:58 AM

If you need translation for french langage, just ask here :

http://www.jagware.o...p?showtopic=984

GT :)

and very nice work to the BlackOut having the same box than the original one \o/

#9 rush6432 OFFLINE  

rush6432

Moonsweeper

• 313 posts

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:09 AM

LOL at the above thread

Thanks for the help GT Turbo. Very much appreciated!

#10 Gaztee OFFLINE  

Gaztee

Stargunner

• 1,191 posts

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:32 PM

We are going through the trouble to do a cart so i figure the only way to do so is to do it 100 percent like the real deal. :)

Here here :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users