Jump to content
Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:42 AM
Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:10 PM
Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:17 PM
Ive had this on both of my lynx 2's. Disconnect the control flex ribbon, and take appart the case so you can see where the buttons
Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:17 PM
Edited by GadgetUK, Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:29 PM.
Posted Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:40 AM
Its the same design - almost? Its going to be a contact problem just like the lynx 2 or its going to be where the buttons touch the contacts on the board, clean the pcb with some isoprophyl or something and its like to be solved.
Posted Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:07 AM
Posted Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:15 AM
Posted Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:32 AM
Posted Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:37 AM
I suspect acid that is short-circuiting the wires. This may be on the pcb itself, at the cable or the button. Use alcohol and a brush. You can also measure the resistance using an ohm-meter to see if the surface leads electricity.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users