IGNORED

SOLD OUT: Stealth chip modded PS1 @ $39 each

the.golden.ax

My names on the list twice. I may be that I pm'd you and reply to the this topic too.

Thanks for noticing. I think even though we are a person short, enough of the people who want chip(s) desire more than one. I'm going to go ahead and order 20.

I saw someone ask above if you were able to mod the little PSOne's too? If indeed you are able to do those, I'll take one of each system, minus the hook-ups of course.

More people are asking about the PSone chips than the audiophile chips so I guess I'm going that route. Sorry audiphile pholks ;) Both available chips work in all models of PS1 Grey, with the exception being that one version works on the audiophile, and one works in the PSone respectively in addition to the typical other versions of the grey PS1 5000 - 9000. I don't have many PSone systems on hand. There is a stack of maybe 6 - 10 down in my basement. Unlike the PS1 units I haven't gone through and tested them. Most had loose power IIRC and needed repairs. I can't offer them to everyone. Rogue since you are wanting more than one system, I'll figure it out for $10 more on a PSone if you want it.

Hey Ax!

Are you gonna make a seperate thread for ppl that want stealth modded PS ONES? Like Rouge and I.

That's probably for the best. They make take a little longer. Like I said I have to test stuff and see what I've got on hand. It isn't going to be many. I can probably accomodate a few people but I'm going to likely mod the units sitting in waiting first.

More people are asking about the PSone chips than the audiophile chips so I guess I'm going that route. Sorry audiphile pholks ;) Both available chips work in all models of PS1 Grey, with the exception being that one version works on the audiophile, and one works in the PSone respectively in addition to the typical other versions of the grey PS1 5000 - 9000. I don't have many PSone systems on hand. There is a stack of maybe 6 - 10 down in my basement. Unlike the PS1 units I haven't gone through and tested them. Most had loose power IIRC and needed repairs. I can't offer them to everyone. Rogue since you are wanting more than one system, I'll figure it out for $10 more on a PSone if you want it.

If by audiophile, you mean the PS1 with the Red, White, and Yellow jacks on the back, there is a simple solution for us "audiophiles". My TV has an audio out, so I bought a 12ft audio cable and y-adapter to headphone jack and now I use my stereo for my TV's audio output. You can also do that with a regular PS1 by hooking the red and white plugs up to a female to female RCA Audio adapter and hooking it up to a stereo with Audio in jacks.