IGNORED

A seller on Amazon offering mint condition 2600 "Vader" for only $67.99

Fygar13

name='RedRaider' timestamp='1336160224' post='2515297']

To each their own though, each individual is entitled to spend their own hard-earned money as they see fit. Some people choose to make informed decisions that minimize risk and others do not. Hence why P.T. Barnum's immortal words will ring true for eternity.[/b]

Don't forget, there are often many ways of being correct. You would likely cringe at one of my eBay buying strategies; I actually seek out items from sellers with low / no feedback. After watching sale prices for years, I have seen the drastic difference in what a live auction from an unestablished seller goes for and get some fantastic deals when people say there are no deals left on eBay. I have only gotten truly boned one time and it was easy for me to shrug off, knowing it was to be expected. In the meantime, many hundreds have been saved, so if some jackass from Tampa never sent my $12 action figure, big whoop.

I have done exactly the same . Bidding on something from a zero feedback(or low) seller you get a big disc. Of course it is more of a risk. I have done this many times

After dark you can find some pretty good deals on ebay if you look at the Buy It Now stuff too. I got a decent looking Bachmann HO train set for only $26 and the shipping was free.

Just to clarify. Amazon listings are not individual so the pics would not be unique for each seller. This is a problem for sellers listing used and odd lots. If you are selling a single item in original box, it would likely work out much better. Odd lots are not easy to list or find on AZ. also, you need a Seller Central merchant account to add a new listings and that cost $40/mo.

I also agree looks like OP publishing his own listing here. Looks like the item either sold or seller took it down.

Well to bring this silly thread sorta back on topic: Anyone notice how eBay is starting to look like amazon? Just by how everything is categorized now.

I have purchased a few Sega CD games off of Amazon and they both came in perfect condition! It just seems amazon is sometimes a pain in the ass to search for specific items related to video games.

Now to bring this thread off topic: The Sonic CD I purchased off Amazon might be defective? The game works fine but sometimes after I beat a level the screen goes black like its going to the next level and stays in that state and does nothing...so I have to reset my sega cd model 2 in order to resume the game.

Has this ever happened to anyone? I don't think its my sega cd, cos it plays all my other games perfectly, only has issues with sonic cd, plus the disc has no scratches on it.

I tried a google search for a solution with no luck
:(

Crap, I've got a Vader for sale. I wish someone would buy it for that price :P

but is it MINT?

Well, it at least had my minty fresh breath on it ;)

Doesn't matter now, it sold yesterday. At least someone will enjoy my Polar Ice flavored breath.

Ya know, that guy making Jaguar controller molds gives me an idea. Chocolate 2600 systems. Mmmmm.

Especially in dark chocolate.

I bought the "Han Solo in Carbonite" ice cube tray from Think Geek a while back. Crap, it is small, those are some whimpy ass ice cubes. However, it is a great chocolate mold ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ya know, that guy making Jaguar controller molds gives me an idea. Chocolate 2600 systems. Mmmmm.

Especially in dark chocolate.

I bought the "Han Solo in Carbonite" ice cube tray from Think Geek a while back. Crap, it is small, those are some whimpy ass ice cubes. However, it is a great chocolate mold ;)

Can you make one with almonds?