IGNORED

Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection coming to Wii

Rev

i would like to add that there are a lot of great tunes in the series. i love just about every rendition of the King Dedede battle song, and there's one called Ruins Ahead on Mass Attack that's been stuck in my head for days. but that's probably because of been stuck on one level for days tying to get all the damn medals.

but nothing tops the original Green Greens. that song just makes me smile.

Since the contents of this Kirby package are very similar to the contents of the Mario package, I'm guessing the price will be similar also: $29.99. And since I only own Epic Yarn and Dreamland, I'll be picking this title up on Day 1.

Mendon

also, i don't remember "Kirby 1" having powerups other than the fire-breath lollipop thing.

...because it didn't.

I just hope it isn't $40. If you add up the prices it would cost to download these off the Virtual Console, it ends up almost exactly at $40.

Cheaper on VC, actually, because you don't need to buy Dreamland 3 or Kirby 64 =)

And you can buy Superstar using Club Nintendo coins right now.

Edited by Asaki

Hope me reply didn't rub you the wrong way. I didn't mean to infer that it was a stupid question because it had been confirmed by NOA for release here almost from the moment the public became aware of it, but just to provide confirmation to you when you asked about it.

No waiting for weeks after the rest of the world was playing it just to find out it's indeed being released here like went on with Super Mario All-Stars a couple of years ago.