Photo

Found Some Old Warranty Cards

2 replies to this topic

#1 65Gamerguy OFFLINE  

65Gamerguy

Chopper Commander

• 167 posts

Posted Mon May 7, 2012 9:07 PM

When I opened up the box for my steering wheel controller to make my Turbo video I found a bunch of Coleco warranty cards, some of which I had filled out but never mailed, obviously.

The first one was light blue and it has a ColecoVision logo at the top. I think this is the warranty card for the ColecoVision I bought back in the day and I filled in the serial number for it, which is AO935856 and the date 5/11/83. Which is later than I remembered, I thought I had purchased my CV before then, but memory does play tricks sometimes.

The other cards that I filled out back then are for the following cartridge warranty games:

Donkey Kong Jr. 5/19/83
Space Fury 5/24/83
Smurf Resque 5/25/83

There were many more but I didn't fill any of them out.

I also found several warranty cards labeled Coleco Software and one that I filled out was for Smart Letters And Forms but it doesn't have a date.

There is a yellow card with the ColecoVision logo and the words Expansion Module Warranty Registration on it, I think this might be the card for the steering wheel itself?

Finaly I found a dark pink card that says Roller Controller Warranty Registration but I didn't fill that one out either.

I don't know if any of this has any real value or any important information, but I thought I would share something I found that I had totally forgotten about and that I didn't even know I had anymore.

#2 RedRaider OFFLINE  

RedRaider

Dragonstomper

• 586 posts
  • Wreck'em Tech

Posted Mon May 7, 2012 9:46 PM

very cool.

#3 Crapahute OFFLINE  

Crapahute

Moonsweeper

• 293 posts

Posted Tue May 8, 2012 6:39 AM