IGNORED

The 2012 Atari 2600 collector Hall of Fame vote

homerwannabee

Wow! I'm amazed I was picked since there are plenty of guys here with far more amazing and complete collections than mine!! The guys I nominated truly have amazing collections....

Unfortunately a lot of my stuff is boxed up either here or at my parents house. With kids taking up so much room I really don't have the room to display my collection at home (and wouldn't trust my kids around my collection anyway). My dream is one day when the kids are grown up i'll set up a designated games room and will be able to display everything. That's just a dream at the moment. But I will pick some really nice stuff that I havent posted pics of before (and some one-of-a-kind never before seen stuff) and post some pics here.

Cheers,

Dino

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Okay, I have been slack again this year in getting this started. It was only when someone asked me about it that I decided to act up on it. So for those new to the process here is how it works. You are allowed up to 10 choices for the collector Hall of Fame. Anyone person with over 75 percent of the vote will be inducted. If no one gets 75 percent of the vote, than the person with the most votes will become inducted. If we have a tie, than the person who reached that total of votes first will be inducted. I would also encourage anyone to take a gander at Show Us Your Collection forum to get a good idea of who to vote for.

http://www.atariage....our-collection/

Here are the list of former inductees.

Marco 2006

CPUWIZ 2007

Rick Weis 2008

Iwan-Iwanowitsh-goratshin 2009

Wonder007 2010

Marc Oberhauser 2011

Homer - you still out there?

Do you feel like starting the hall of fame 2013 thread? I think it is quite due.

IMO we should continue the 2600 hall of fame tradition, it is a positive way to promote the hobby and inspire the new comers in their pursuit (... well all of us actually).

If not I am happy to start a thread myself.