IGNORED

Play Expo (a.k.a. Replay Expo) - Manchester 2012

snicklin

i've been trying to contact someone via the Replay official site and i never get a reply for the last few months now

i have been asked to try and get some traders pitch prices for the event

does anyone know how much tables or whatever is available are?

maybe even some contact details of the organizers would be handy!

I have heard this a few times now; folks wanting to get space at the show and no return communication. Hope it's not a bad omen.

i've been trying to contact someone via the Replay official site and i never get a reply for the last few months now

i have been asked to try and get some traders pitch prices for the event

does anyone know how much tables or whatever is available are?

maybe even some contact details of the organizers would be handy!

Did you try and make contact through the website :-

http://www.playexpo.net/

There is also a 14 page thread about the event over at retro gamer :-

http://www.retrogamer.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=764954#p764954

Try contacting either "Arcadian" or "Replay" over there.

Hi folks, just to let you know I have PMed Chandler so I can put him in touch with Dave about an exhibitor pitch.

Also as svenski says we are offering a group booking discount - he seems to have that in hand though!

Finally. there is an official thread about the event in your events forum:

http://www.atariage....h-october-2012/

If anyone has questions feel free to send me a PM.

Mat

(Community relations)

Edited by ReplayEvents

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick bump because i got a floor plan yesterday so for those wanting to use the Oldschool Gaming stand as a meeting point and/or laugh at the weirdo running it, here's some rough directions; standing with your back to the main entrance, turn left and follow the first aisle, we'll be the next to last stand on the left sandwiched between RGCD and the Spectranet chaps. We're going to have two C64s (one with 1541 Ultimate 2 and the other fitted with a turbo chameleon), possibly a CF-converted Amiga if i can get it prepped in time, a Spectrum +2 with a DivIDE, a stock 800XL with SIO2SD (and i'd love to run preview code from folks coming along - let me know if you fancy sending it along in advance so i can add it to the SD card or, if you're wanting to keep it away from the dodgy-looking blonde geezer running the stand, just bring an SD card set up for the SIO2SD =-) and Groovybee is bringing his Atari 7800 with XM and a few other odds and ends.

For identification purposes, i'll be the tall, bemused looking one and will try to get a lanyard sorted with TMR and Oldschool Gaming on it at some point. Oh, and please introduce yourself/remind me who you are even if we met at Blackpool last year, i could barely see that weekend! =-)

• Like 1

I'll send some things over to you towards the end of the week Jason, I've not been able to test anything on real hardware here for a while so that'll give me a day or two to sort it if needs be.

I sent a pm over to svenski a couple of days ago, I'm not sure if we got the 10+ people together for the group booking.

• Like 1