Halo 4′s New Hero Is Revealed

4 replies to this topic

#1 xg4bx OFFLINE  

xg4bx

River Patroller

• 2,795 posts
  • it stinks!

Posted Wed May 16, 2012 6:51 PM

At some point early in the story, Master Chief will encounter the UNSC Infinity. For those of you that read the Halo novels, you’ll already know that the UNSC Infinity is largest craft in the human fleet. The Infinity serves as more than just a ship in the game, however, as it will be an option available to you in the menu.

The mode serves as a side campaign where you’ll enlist as Spartan-IV on board of the Infinity. Each week after the game has been released, you’ll receive a short CGI episode of the Infinity’s adventures starring four new characters. Each episode is said to include five varied co-op missions which will star your “persistent Spartan” and your friends. What does this all result in? By the very end, you’ll have an animated series on your Xbox 360 and a second campaign featuring your Spartan-IV alongside Master Chief’s respective story.

http://stickskills.c...ro-is-revealed/

the title is a bit of a misnomer but a free second campaign that gets added to every week? pretty sweet.

Edited by xg4bx, Wed May 16, 2012 6:55 PM.

#2 Austin OFFLINE  

Austin

Quadrunner

• 8,808 posts

Posted Wed May 16, 2012 7:19 PM

Wait, you don't have to pay for the extra content? I smell something fishy going on here.

#3 Mendon ONLINE  

Mendon

River Patroller

• 4,846 posts

Posted Thu May 17, 2012 5:58 AM

A Limited Edition Halo 4 has been announced with additional content... not sure if this is the content that is referred to in the above article.

http://www.amazon.co...ASIN=B0050SYEYK

Mendon

#4 16-bit OFFLINE  

16-bit

Moonsweeper

• 353 posts
  • Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

Posted Mon May 21, 2012 4:49 PM

I thought they were taking a break from FPS Halo for a while.

It doesn't really matter I guess, because I'll buy it anyway.

#5 JamesD OFFLINE  

JamesD

River Patroller

• 4,788 posts

Posted Mon May 21, 2012 9:55 PM

I'll wait for the GOTY edition so I can get all the content they will be charging extra for in the immediate future.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users