So far I have 7 more units left to offer.
- I will start accepting payment and start building and shipping the devices 1 week from today whether all 10 devices are sold or not, you can still order after the initial week but expect me to be slower in responding as I will be busy building.
- Once you are commited to buy I expect to be paid ASAP, otherwise somebody else who already paid will get ahead of you in the list (no exceptions). I will provide you with available payment options and the shipping charges, although individual shipping charges may vary, expect it to be around $9 US international and $7 in Canada. Your purchase will be insured against loss during shipment.
- I will provide a current running status of the project twice a week (monday and thursday).
- After some soul searching, I decided to offer a pcboard option for purchasers who are willing to wait for about 4 to 6 weeks (that's how long it takes for my pcb order to be filled without paying big setup fees -with some time safety buffer added- ), otherwise orders will be fullfilled using a perfboard and miniature point-to-point wiring. One caveat with the pcboard option is that I won't be able to offer the lifetime warranty otherwise included with the perfboard option, as I can not guarantee the quality of the pcboard at this time.
- Orders with perfboard will be fulfilled in 2 days + shipping time (usually around 4-10 business days), and will be shipped in sequence according to the order/payment dates. Orders with pcboard should add to this the leadtime as explained above.
- Supporters who already ordered their device are urged to update their preferences (of a pcboard vs. perfboard) by contacting me through PM.
Edited by atari8warez, Fri May 18, 2012 4:54 PM.