IGNORED

Finally Got Around to Making One of These...

KevinMos3

UPDATE:

It seems the forums now limit images to 1200 pixels across. I've been having trouble getting my updated Double Dragon maps to upload correctly and this is why. I just checked the above images, and sure enough... they have been condensed to 1200 pixels wide, so they are no longer 600dpi and will NOT print properly without resizing, (not to mention the quality loss).

It seems the last forum software update has another negative. :(

edit: I've added them as zip files below.

7800-NES Overlay Template #5 600dpi.zip

7800-NES Overlay Template #7 600dpi.zip

Edited by KevinMos3

I love the overlays. I recently did this mod and was going to cover the Start and Select buttons. (Maybe put a great big Atari symbol in the middle.) Then I came across this old thread that talked about pushing three directions at the same time to make your tank in Combat go real fast. Does any one know of any other games that do this? If so, it would be worth the effort to wire up and down to the start and select.

http://www.atariage....-runs-in-turbo/

Hey Kevin,

Happy Birthday !!

:party:

Thank you very much!!!

I had some of these labels printed up a few days ago. I had a couple of them laminated to see how that would turn out... it didn't look so good. They were laser printed on gloss sticker paper and the laminate left air pockets that don't look so great. I used an exacto knife to cut them out and I wasn't able to do the curves around the inner cutouts to my satisfaction. I'm thinking of just making those straight cuts and only cutting curves on the outside edge.

The gloss of the laminate doesn't look so good either. I may spray polyurethane on one of the uncovered labels and see how that turns out. I can easily make a textured finish that way too by doing a few light spray passes.