Photo

New retro gaming website 1 More Castle has launched!

video games retro gaming website atari atari 2600 video news features

1 reply to this topic

#1 NintendoLegend OFFLINE  

NintendoLegend

Space Invader

• 16 posts

Posted Mon May 28, 2012 9:05 PM

Basically, 1 More Castle is a new features-based collaborative gaming website focused on retro gaming. Check it out at 1MoreCastle.com!

To learn more about what we are all about, consider: Reading the 1 More Castle Manifesto, checking out the roster of weekly contributors, or just follow the Twitter account @1MoreCastle.

This is something I am very excited about, and could say a lot more of, but I just wanted to let you know that we want to be your favorite retro gaming website -- and are serious about making that ambition a reality. Starting next week, our talented team will be providing exclusive, high-quality features to the tune of two updates every day, one in the morning and one in the evening. We would love to see you there.

A note specifically for AtariAge regulars: I know that I am definitely not an active member of this community and more of a lurker, but I wanted to let you know that Atari systems are definitely within our coverage. One of our team members is actually going to be doing nothing but a weekly Atari 2600 review, and I am already trying to gather guest pieces related to other Atari consoles from knowledgeable retro gamers out there. We hope to be a website that caters to your tastes as well.

#2 BadHornet OFFLINE  

BadHornet

Dragonstomper

• 832 posts

Posted Mon May 28, 2012 10:27 PM

Nice website!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: video games, retro gaming, website, atari, atari 2600, video, news, features

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users