Photo

The Official Intellivision Serial Number Database

433 replies to this topic

#426 Lathe26 OFFLINE  

Lathe26

River Patroller

• 3,400 posts

Posted Tue Mar 7, 2017 11:54 AM

To the maintainer of the Database WWW site: please add PlayCable to the submission form.  I currently can't submit my PlayCable serial numbers to the site.

#427 JasonlikesINTV OFFLINE  

JasonlikesINTV

Quadrunner

• 8,776 posts

Posted Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:12 PM

To the maintainer of the Database WWW site: please add PlayCable to the submission form.  I currently can't submit my PlayCable serial numbers to the site.

Plural? You've been busy!

#428 Lathe26 OFFLINE  

Lathe26

River Patroller

• 3,400 posts

Posted Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:07 PM

Plural? You've been busy!

I think that was typo.  Hmmm, let me check... Yup, it was a typo.  I only have a serial number of "1".  If it was longer, it would have more numbers in it.

#429 Rev ONLINE  

Rev

A.K.A. Revolutionika

• Topic Starter
  • 15,816 posts

Posted Sun May 14, 2017 9:59 AM

Here's the system,
IMG_0172.JPG
as you can see the serial is R 000091, don't know what the R signifies, (maybe refurbished or repaired, I dunno)
also the sticker with the serial says Model no 1716 but the other one says 2609 which it looks like.
IMG_0175.JPG IMG_0177.JPG

oddly I bought this one for the box which is a British Pal version, but this it what was in it

any thoughts?

Model No. 1716

Humblejack found another one.

Anyone have more info on this?

I need to adjust model number for this in the database I think.

http://www.intellivi...l-intellivision

Edited by Rev, Sun May 14, 2017 10:07 AM.

#430 JasonlikesINTV OFFLINE  

JasonlikesINTV

Quadrunner

• 8,776 posts

Posted Thu May 18, 2017 12:42 AM

Model No. 1716
Humblejack found another one.
Anyone have more info on this?
I need to adjust model number for this in the database I think.http://www.intellivi...l-intellivision

I believe I have a box:
http://atariage.com/...base/?p=2564448

#431 Porte048 OFFLINE  

Porte048

Chopper Commander

• 120 posts

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:35 PM

Question for all you serial buffs out there (I posted my own thread, but figure I'll add it here)

My CIB INTV3 has a very low serial number that doesn't seem close to anything in the database so I'm a bit lost of what to make of it.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1925.JPG

#432 mr_me OFFLINE  

mr_me

River Patroller

• 2,575 posts

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:39 PM

It means not many Intellivisions survived and fewer are in that database. My guess is yours could be one of the first Intellivisions made in the USA since manufacturing first moved to Hong Kong in 1980. Is yours branded Super Pro on the top plate or INTV System III? Are the keypads flat or bubbled?

And I think most of the INTV serials in the database mistakenly have an A prefix rather than the RH prefix. I think the highest A serial should be about A031xxx.

Edited by mr_me, Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:50 PM.

#433 Porte048 OFFLINE  

Porte048

Chopper Commander

• 120 posts

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:51 PM

It means not many Intellivisions systems survived and fewer are in that database. My guess is yours could be one of the first Intellivisions made in the USA since manufacturing first moved to Hong Kong in 1980. Is yours branded Super Pro on the top plate or INTV System III? Are the keypads flat or bubbled?

And I think most of the INTV serials in the database mistakenly have an A prefix rather than the RH prefix. I think the highest A serial should be about A031xxx.

It means not many Intellivisions systems survived and fewer are in that database. My guess is yours could be one of the first Intellivisions made in the USA since manufacturing first moved to Hong Kong in 1980. Is yours branded Super Pro on the top plate or INTV System III? Are the keypads flat or bubbled?

It's branded INTV System 3 and the controllers are NOT bubbled like the Intellivison 1.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#434 mr_me OFFLINE  

mr_me

River Patroller

• 2,575 posts

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:02 PM

Those controllers were manufactured thay way; with the black discs?

Edited by mr_me, Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:02 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users