IGNORED

Cmart's INTV Triton catalog collection

Just bumping a great thread and updating my status. I started collecting these over 2 years ago and thought I was finished, but I couldn't find the Santa 'Holiday Catalog 1987' one to save my life. I'm pretty sure I bought it a while back, but it's gone :( Fortunately, I was recently able to pick up another one, so here's the finished set:

Triton Catalogs (full set)

• Like 3

Just bumping a great thread and updating my status. I started collecting these over 2 years ago and thought I was finished, but I couldn't find the Santa 'Holiday Catalog 1987' one to save my life. I'm pretty sure I bought it a while back, but it's gone :( Fortunately, I was recently able to pick up another one, so here's the finished set:

Congrats! Guess it's time to feed you a new ridiculous subset of Inty items to collect
  • Like 1

Wait, seriously or jokiously? ....cause it's believable. Keith Kringle?

Nevermind....just read about this in a Keith interview.

Yep, and that odd doll at the lower right is also Keith, apparently. :-)

I never realized Triton did Intellivision. I remember Triton as feeding my TI-99/4A habit through the 90s post-crash. (While the Intellivision was my game machine, the TI-99/4A was what I learned to really program on, including programming assembly language way back when.)

Nice set! I have all but the Spring 85 catalog (the black & blue with the kids in the lower left corner). I've been casually collecting these catalogs and didn't realize that 1) that there were two near identical black & blue catalogs and 2) that I was almost done. :)

Nice set! I have all but the Spring 85 catalog (the black & blue with the kids in the lower left corner). I've been casually collecting these catalogs and didn't realize that 1) that there were two near identical black & blue catalogs and 2) that I was almost done. :)

Oh, you're far from done. That one is a toughie to find ;-)

So I might be stuck at "Silver 9" for a while before going "Platinum 10" for the catalogs? At least now I know what the Spring 85 looks like.

You could get lucky. I watched for years and got lucky. Didn't pay too much either. These (all 10) tend to max out around $20 unless two people fight over them. It's a smallish market.

• 6 months later...

Thanks Chris. Do you know if an Intellivision reseller catalog exists for Canada and US ? Or for other countries ?

I have something similar for Germany. A reseller or press kit from 1982 for the introduction in Germany and one for 1983.

I scanned it years ago for Davids library DVD. And you can find it online:

http://www.intellivision.us/library/library/index.htm

It's only the one from 1982.

Edited by Intymike

I have something similar for Germany. A reseller or press kit from 1982 for the introduction in Germany and one for 1983.

I scanned it years ago for Davids library DVD. And you can find it online:

http://www.intellivision.us/library/library/index.htm

It's only the one from 1982.

Thanks a lot ! But the links to the dealer catalog don't work :/

Edited by scalpel