IGNORED

Cmart and Rev's Top 30 Intellivision Variations

cmart604

• 4 years later...

This variation post is one I refer to from time to time so I thought I’d bump it for anyone getting into the variations for the system.  

While I’m here, I thought I’d ask a question as well…

For Space Battle & Space Armada I know there’s both a red & blue for each.  Is there a ‘Space Network’ & ‘Action Network’ for each of those (for a total of 8)?  I’m a little unclear on that.  Are any tougher to find than the others?

2 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

This variation post is one I refer to from time to time so I thought I’d bump it for anyone getting into the variations for the system.  

While I’m here, I thought I’d ask a question as well…

For Space Battle & Space Armada I know there’s both a red & blue for each.  Is there a ‘Space Network’ & ‘Action Network’ for each of those (for a total of 8)?  I’m a little unclear on that.  Are any tougher to find than the others?

Not including other variations, I believe there are only 5:

IMG_20220114_084622.thumb.jpg.6262991b0c8dfcc48bb3719a9f3242bf.jpgScreenshot_20220114-085222.thumb.png.823fbeb5710a9b72d85d60c7066dcc30.png

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

• 2 years later...

Bumping this oldie but a goodie. Probably long overdue for an update, but I thought I'd provide a relevant updated pic. There are a few games that I "super collect" (not hoard you bastards!) and this is near the top of the list....

IMG_4252.jpeg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Bumping this oldie but a goodie. Probably long overdue for an update, but I thought I'd provide a relevant updated pic. There are a few games that I "super collect" (not hoard you bastards!) and this is near the top of the list....

IMG_4252.jpeg

Very nice !

I still have some (3 boxed and 2 loose carts) but not enough ;) 

IMG_9063.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cmart604 said:

IMG_4252.jpeg

Super Collect? Lol...

• Haha 1

On 11/7/2017 at 1:25 AM, intellivotion said:

That of AD&D is surely the hardest to find of the 6 known multilingual manuals by Mattel (AD&D, Triple Action and the four in white box)

I’ve been told that the hardest to find is the Night Stalker one Simone.

On 3/20/2024 at 11:35 PM, Morpheus said:

I’ve been told that the hardest to find is the Night Stalker one Simone.

true! I spotted it (and grabbed it immediately!) after posting the message you quoted. Actually the one copy I've ever seen.