IGNORED

Prototype Stuff

Hey, I have some prototype items i may auction off as well, they are from the IntellivisionRevolution.com website i have. The items I will be selling to you for very high prices consist of a few sheets of notebook paper with some scribbles on them along the lines of: make a cool intellivision website, submit url, intellivision,honey get off the computer and pay attention to me...

Im starting the bidding at around 100.00

Holy crap! We may have finally found something Intellivision related that I WON'T bid on! :evil:

Edited by cmart604
  • Like 1

Hey, I have some prototype items i may auction off as well, they are from the IntellivisionRevolution.com website i have. The items I will be selling to you for very high prices consist of a few sheets of notebook paper with some scribbles on them along the lines of: make a cool intellivision website, submit url, intellivision,honey get off the computer and pay attention to me...

No thank you. I already have enough of the "honey get off the computer and pay attention to me" notes ... death threats ... divorce proceedings, etc.

please let it be known that this was a joke directed at me and Cmart, and our excessive collecting habits and NOT any kind of disrespect or mock towards anyone tring to actually sell some important piece of intellivision history. Sometimes my humor is excessive and often misunderstood, just ask my poor wife! ......seriously

FWIW, if folks really are interested in genuine prototype memorabilia such as Carl's design notes, then I also have some items that might be interesting to some, including the SLS (selective laser sintering) prototype cartridge shell I had made, and some JLP Rev 01 boards (only 6 made, never populated) and JLP Rev 02 boards (also only 6 made, populated).

FWIW, if folks really are interested in genuine prototype memorabilia such as Carl's design notes, then I also have some items that might be interesting to some, including the SLS (selective laser sintering) prototype cartridge shell I had made, and some JLP Rev 01 boards (only 6 made, never populated) and JLP Rev 02 boards (also only 6 made, populated).

I'll take them all! :-D Seriously, I will.

I have tons of design notes on Christmas Carol, but I'm afraid they're not really all that interesting. It's mostly algorithms and technical notes, all electronic text files. The coolest stuff (to me) is the source data of the graphics, all drawn in text (ASCII) characters.

There's also the description of the introduction sequences, written as stage directions; and a crap-ton of screenshots and videos testing various graphical elements.

However, none of it seems of much value except to me--especially in electronic format. Although hand-written would have been disastrous--I have terrible penmanship!

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

• 2 weeks later...