IGNORED

Anyone else heard back from PinchMyHandle?

FibroFreak78

Send a good chunk of PP and haven't heard a reply.....topic has now been removed and so has his pic....should I contact PP?

I wouldn't worry, maybe send one of those smoke signals you enjoy so much. ;) :P

Did you ever clear out your inbox? I tried to contact you also but never heard back.

me too.

#1 Yes, I cleared my inbox Ax ....finally... :P and my appologies for lack of communication...having a few "issues" here in real life popping up.

#2 @gorfcadet...at least 3 days since last PM...was first days he put up his collection FS post

#3 @ Random Terrain & Rex Dart....yes, I just love to send urine samples....that's my "thing"...and Random, I am not a he, at least last time I checked ;)

So....giving it until today to hear anything back and then opening a case on Paypal...

Thanks for the imput guys....knew this purchase was too good to be true :(

UPDATE!

Apparently he refunded my $175....no questions,no answers....haven't heard anything....this was apparently a few days ago and it's still on hold to be put back in my account.

Seems like no one will be receiving anything they might want. Maybe he changed his mind? Maybe he found a local buyer? Who knows, but everyone who did pay him $, check ur Paypal account activity as he should have refunded....then disapeared.

. . . and Random, I am not a he, at least last time I checked ;)

You're a female? Uh-oh! If other AA members were like me and didn't know until now, prepare to have your inbox filled by a bunch of nerdy Pepé Le Pews trying to be the captain of your heart. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBlx1JffMQ4

• Like 1