IGNORED

Ultimate ROM collection for CV?

atarilovesyou

I was going through my good ol' Atarimax 128 in 1 today and I came to the realization: perhaps I need some more games!...and the good ones!

It's been a while since I updated, so I thought I'd ask some of you hardcore CV guys if you could PM me your 'best of' catalogs. I was considering just having all the licensed games but then with some of the great homebrews, it might convince me to pick up a few at the AA store (I've got some Atari ones, but I'm hankering for a CV homebrew lately). Thanks!

I was going through my good ol' Atarimax 128 in 1 today and I came to the realization: perhaps I need some more games!...and the good ones!

It's been a while since I updated, so I thought I'd ask some of you hardcore CV guys if you could PM me your 'best of' catalogs.

Why PM? Sounds like good information for everyone! Spread the knowledge! :)

• Like 1

I dunno, some folks don't like to discuss ROMs sometimes...heck, post em' if ya got em! :-D

Well, it wouldn't be proper to actually post the ROM files themselves, but it sounded like me if you were looking for the end-all-be-all of ROM lists. Then you, on your own, could go out looking for the ROM files yourself.

Well I think he is used to Atari Roms being distributed. You are not going to find any colecovision roms for homebrews. The same colecovision hombrew roms that were available when you first got your 128 Atarimax are available now as well because nobody released their roms for colecovision.