IGNORED

Robert M's Mystery Cart Madness Contest.

Robert M

Okay, this is my first contest on the forum. The prize is a cart without a label. I bought it at a flea market in Florida while I was on vacation. The cart casing is clearly marked as Parker Brothers, but the cart itself is missing the screw that holds the case together. The cart is shrinkwrapped in clear plastic with a red sticker with the word "SPECIAL" on it.

I have no idea what game (if any) is inside this cartridge. It could be Frogger. It could be Qbert's cubes. It could be that long lost Airworld prototype. I don't know! :!:

Rules:

Some time on February 1st (CDT U.S.A) I will unwrap the mystery cartridge, and play the game contained within. I will play the game only once. My final score will determine the winner of the game.

Your job is to guess the game title and the score I will get when I unwrap and play the mystery cart! The person who guesses the closest to my final score (above or below) Wins the mystery cart. Which I will ship to anywhere in the world!

If you correctly guess the name of the game, I will cut the difference between the score you guessed and my final score in half! So if you guess Frogger with 5000 points, and the game is Frogger but I score 6000 points then your guess is at (6000-5000)/2 = 500 points!

Each person is allowed only a single guess. In the case of a tie, the player that posted their guess the earliest will win! Edited posts are disqualified.

Note: If the game does not work, or has no scoring system then my score is 0 for the purposes of this contest. If the game score is a clock, then read the final time as a base ten number (i.e 03:14 = 314 points)

GOOD-LUCK!

Oh I just thought of something I forgot to mention. I will play the version of the game that starts when you turn on the power and press reset. The difficulty switches will both be in the B position unless that prevents me from playing the game for some reason. :D

Cheers!