IGNORED

Star Wars for Atari 7800 homebrew?

Stun Runner 87

I was in a vintage video game store and I saw a loose cartridge for the Atari 7800 titled Star Wars..................

I was wondering if any of you may have actually seen or played it before.

http://www.atari7800.org/labelscans/Star_Wars.jpg

Any info? What's to this game?

Before I buy it, I just wanted your opinions on the game so I can decide if its even worth it.

Thanks.

Another homebrew cart that was available at the store was called "Pac Nester".

If its anything like the artwork on the cart, I would assume its a different version of PacMan.

Does anyone know if this game is any good or worth buying and adding to my collection?

Opinions by anyone with knowledge about this hack would be useful to me and appreciated.

Thanks again.

A quick forum search reveals that this is a hack of Xevious by a member here.

The thread about the hack is here -> http://www.atariage....star-wars-7800/

I just finished reading the post and it ends with the maker saying its ready to go.The thread is a few years old, so I'm wondering if anyone here has played it?Also I can't find any screeshots on the internet for Star Wars7800 so I have no idea what it looks like.If there's any screenshot I hope someone can link it.Now what about Pac Nester and Pacman Collection with the pokey chip? H E L P.....S.O.S.........I'm dying here......................Pleeeeeeeeeeez....I'm an atari 7800 junkie.

LoL, then 2 games I mentioned that I saw at the store were used cartridges that someone probably sold to the store in a package with a bunch of other games.

The store is on the North Side of Chicago, and they buy and sell used retro game systems and games...

They got like every system in the store including Neo Geo,Atari,Colecovision,Intellivision, Nintendo and Sega, lol.

Its like a video gamers paradise...

The name of the store is "People Play Games" located off Belmont in Chicagos North Side.

You should visit Videogames Then & Now in Norridge, IL, owned by Sean Kelly of Classic Gaming Expo.

I been to that store as well.I've purchased quite a few things from both stores.The last thing I purchased from "then and now" was an atari 5200 multicart with 100 + games on it for 99 dollars.They got a lot of great stuff in there....The only issue I had with that store was with a brand new in the box 7800 proline joystick for 20$.As soon as I got it home and used it, the inside of the controller was decayed or somthing and you could hear everything crumble in the inside.I didn't bother taking it back for a refund because I live in the far southside of Chicago and the gas would of cost more than 20 dollars to bring back, LoL.........But yes, its a very cool store.Very much like the "people play games" store in Belmont.