Reproduction Vectrex Overlays - AtariAge Discount

vectrex overlay reproduction discount sale GCE Smith Engineering special

52 replies to this topic

#51 Vector OFFLINE  

Vector

Space Invader

• 18 posts

Posted Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:12 PM

i've made close to around 700 overlays since june and most people have been really happy with their orders. with a few here and there that are wildly picky about a homemade project. 

Have you seen my psychedelic overlays?

I must admit I have not, I just started looking around for some overlays this week. I had been playing most of my games without overlays for years, I am now looking to "enhance" my Vectrex experience. 

#52 scotty OFFLINE  

scotty

Moonsweeper

• 315 posts
  • I have, but have **YOU** played Atari today?

Posted Sat May 27, 2017 12:40 PM

OK kids I'm back...but not really. It's been YEEAAARRS since I've made my overlays and I'm honestly flattered that I had some sort of legacy with this community. If anybody wants to know my method, let me know. It's honestly not that difficult...it just takes some time and patience. Obviously if I was able to plug them out as rapidly as I did, you can do it too.

I am interested.  I am looking to make them for myself as I have the Sean Kelly cart.

#53 funknflow5200 OFFLINE  

funknflow5200

Chopper Commander

• 220 posts

Posted Sat May 27, 2017 1:08 PM

I am interested.  I am looking to make them for myself as I have the Sean Kelly cart.

hey there- i'm one making these now, i'll send you a message

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vectrex, overlay, reproduction, discount, sale, GCE, Smith Engineering, special

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users