https://store.steampowered.com/app/326590/Cinemaware_Anthology_19861991/

Last three I played:

Rocket Ranger (Amiga version)

Wings! (Amiga version)

It Came From the Desert (Amiga version)
Note the DOS versions kind of suck.
Edited by thetick1

Revenge of the 'Gator (Game Boy)

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Game Boy)

Scooby-Doo! Classic Creep Capers (Game Boy Color)

I think Revenge of the Gator may well be one of my Favorite games Ever for Any system!!

I bought it in college (1991 or so) when my Girlfriend told me it was great. I think I had to order it through the mail from the back of a video game magazine, because no store had it. And I played the hell out of it!

Honestly just the thought of it brings smile to my face...Not too many games can say that.

• Like 2

1. Dreamcast Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike.

2. DC Gorou Mark of the Wolves.

3. DC Championship Surfer - I've owned it but only now tried it! To many, it may seem like crappy extreme sports software from the era, but I'm enjoying the fun of riding the waves and learning tricks, while listening to awesome surf guitar tunes.

Asteroids (Atari 2600) - Love the game but boy, does it kill my hand.

Dragonfire (Atari 2600) - Fun but can get frustrating. The game ramps up the difficulty too quickly and could do with being a little slower. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Mass Effect Andromeda (PS4) - Most buggy and unpolished game I've ever played. Such a shame. I love Mass Effect though and still enjoyed it. Have completed the main story and am just finishing some side missions before moving on for a change of pace with the indie, "Dear Esther".

• Like 1

DELUXE PAC-MAN (AMIGA) .... sucky game! what were they thinking!?

PAPERBOY (COIN-OP) .... had fun with this at the local barcade,tough as nails though! lol

GI-JOE (COIN-OP) .... this one is actually pretty good! Scarlett is a good character to use.

I think Revenge of the Gator may well be one of my Favorite games Ever for Any system!!

I bought it in college (1991 or so) when my Girlfriend told me it was great. I think I had to order it through the mail from the back of a video game magazine, because no store had it. And I played the hell out of it!

Honestly just the thought of it brings smile to my face...Not too many games can say that.

Just happy to say I second that. Maybe best game for the Gameboy from a personal standpoint, and probably the one I spent the most hours on.

When my sister and I were stuck at my family summer cabin growing up, we got into a highschool competition on Revenge of the Gator. I still have the piece of paper with our high scores. My best? 1,207,300. Next best was 800k.

Anyways, to stick with the topic. Last three games I played were with a guest and my two kids age 1 and 3 a few nights ago. All 2600 games...

Ladybug

Junior Pac-Man (my 3yr old insisted based on the manual cover)

Indy 500.

And I just remembered we snuck into the game room (my 3yr old and me) Tuesday evening and he wanted to see me play MegaMan. Went with number 4. I beat Dive Man, narrowly.

Right now I'm at the old family cabin and the GameBoy is still here, along with Revenge of the Gator. I wonder if I can find some fresh AA's.

Sonic Forces: i believe in second chances. so i played it again. it tears me up that sonic team did such a shoddy job. here's hoping sonic mania fixes it

Battlefield 4: preferred the 3rd one. enemies take forever to kill, no stealth weapons, terrible swim controls

Battlefield 1: i'm Home. hoping to play V

As of today

F1 Circus - PC Engine - Great overhead driving game, you get about 1 billysecond to prepare for a turn :)

Micro Machines - Megadrive - Another overhead driving game, but maybe lost a little of its charms over the years

World Stadium '91 - PC Engine - Maybe my fav baseball game of all time, just simple fun but got to love the fat little buggers running about