Images generated by RastaConverter

Images Gallery RastaConverter Colors

1552 replies to this topic

#1551 Gunstar OFFLINE  

Gunstar

Gunstar

• 8,884 posts

Posted Today, 11:46 AM

But... but... *I* wanted to do the Android!

So I countered with some effort inside of Photoshop and G2F, and created yet another version of it.

Feel free to do the Starship trooper and Babylon 5 requests, as I'm bored of sci-fi again for now and am doing more landscapes. I'll get 'round to them if no one else does...

Too many hours waiting on, staring at and adjusting and re-attempting images of a similar genre gets old to for me personally, I have to mix things up every half-dozen or so...I've got about a half-dozen forest landscape sub-genre I'm working on now.

Except for requests, what is coming from me next is based on a subject matter search on a search engine, and then I'll pick a dozen or so I like from the results, so I often have multiple pictures of one genre or similar subject matter and then move on to something else.

Edited by Gunstar, Today, 12:43 PM.

#1552 Gunstar OFFLINE  

Gunstar

Gunstar

• 8,884 posts

Posted Today, 12:48 PM

If anyone has general requests on a type of subject matter I haven't done, or more of a type I have, let me know. I'm often sitting wondering what to look for next anyway. But I prefer choosing the specific images, it makes me more interested and maybe willing to stick with something striving for just a little bit better...but I will convert specific images provided by people too (good enough just might occur sooner, if it's an image I don't care for). Maybe it would be better to PM me for that rather than filling the thread with original images. At least in posts without the converted image too. I'll post the original with the converted .png and .xex's if the person providing the images asks, otherwise it will just be as usual: Title, color count, .png, .xex.

Edited by Gunstar, Today, 12:56 PM.

#1553 jmccorm OFFLINE  

jmccorm

Moonsweeper

• 296 posts

Posted Today, 12:59 PM

Feel free to do the Starship trooper and Babylon 5 requests, as I'm bored of sci-fi again for now and am doing more landscapes. I'll get 'round to them if no one else does...

I never really watched Starship Troopers. Babylon 5, however...

I've staged seven candidate images to work on and choose through. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Images, Gallery, RastaConverter, Colors

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users