0 regular Slither boxes left! The remaining are the discounted perfectly good boxes with no perf or hang tab cutout.
International pricing is as follows:
$22 to France, Spain, UK/ROI/Crown Dependencies
All other countries, send me a PM. I have to fill out a customs form at the Post Office for each box shipped, thus the delay for those around the world.
I have approximately 10 rotary-cut boxes that I did prior to obtaining my robotic cutter. These are just as beautiful as the regular boxes, but are missing:
a) perforation on inside-top flap and
b) hang-tab is not cut out.
If anyone would like to order these, I am knocking 30-33% off the going price, as these are considered irregular.
Irregular Boxes are as follows:
$10.00 to U.S.
$11.50 to Canada
$15.40 to France, Spain, UK/ROI/Crown Dependencies
After several long months of delay, they're finally here! Authentically-styled •SLITHER• boxes for your Colecovision collection!
These boxes are constructed of 100% heavy poster board and printed to 600 dpi laser-printing specifications. They are machine cut for precision and likeness that is true to the Coleco originals. Construction, design, and implementation done completely in-house and made in the U.S.A.!
As it stands, the first 30 people to PM me with requests will get a box shipped out within 2 days. PM must be received and replied to for confirmation of sale.
Fees have gone up a slight bit. Based on test-marketing, I've made several major improvements:
- Heavy, glossy, U-V protective coating on every box
- 100% re-drawn graphics @600 dpi
- Quality Control has been majorly improved in printing, brightness, and construction
- Machine-cut boxes and inserts for improved snugness of cart and manual
- Factory correct fonts used on every side
- Bar-coded with Colecovision's Slither/Roller Controller stock number
- Restoration of "hang-tab" flap and perforated inside flap—true to factory likeness!
- True-to-period design. Based on Coleco's 1983 design revision pertaining to the Roller Controller's debut!
I want to give a special thank you to those AA members who provided me with feedback for this project. Hope to see some of you at CGE!
Edited by phattyboombatty, Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:02 PM.