Above is a Video of my Game Room. I know it is a little small and stuff is crammed in there but I am trying my best. The drums aren't always set up they fold away into the closet for the most part. Please enjoy and below is a list of ALL my systems.
Thanks for looking and if you guys know why my Jag CD causes interference when attached please let me know. It does it now and it did it back when my Jag was brand new with a brand new CD attachement so I am not sure.
- XBOX 360
- Neo Geo AES
- Neo Geo MVS
- Sega Genesis
- Sega CD
- Sega 32X
- Sega Saturn which I forgot to mention, it has Guardian Heros in it.
- Sega Dreamcast
- Atari 2600 Expansion thingy for the Colecovision
- Starpath Supercharger. Supercharger interface multiplied the Atari 2600's RAM 49-fold, from its meager built-in 128 bytes to 6,272 bytes, i.e. giving it an extra 6 KB, allowing for larger games with higher resolution graphics.
- Gamboy Adapter which plays Gameboy, Gameboy color, and Gameboy Advance games
- Atari Jaguar
- Atari Jaguar CD
- Gameroom Classics Mini Arcade Machines
The Video is too dark to show a stack of loose 32X carts next to the boxed games.
Edited by evilevoix, Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:57 PM.