IGNORED

Atari Ethernet Cartridge -Accepting Orders

puppetmark

It's finally time! I am taking orders for the Atari Ethernet carts, otherwise known as the Dragon Cart. Please let me know if you are interested. I have 50 or so available and the price is $25 plus shipping. Please keep in mind, we would like to get these out to as many people as possible, so if you are not going to do development, please only order one cart right now. If there are extras, I will certainly make them available. If you are doing development, You are welcome to two carts, and if more are required, let me know and I will see what I can do.

I am going to use PayPal for payment and US Postal flat rate boxes for shipping, so shiping will be $5.00 for anyone in the US, International will vary depending on the country but should be somewhere around $20.00 US. Please PM me with your shipping address and I will respond with payment instructions and let you know what the total will be. You can also send me an email through the wesite: www.atari8ethernet.com

The following list are the people that have expressed interest already and I have carts reserved but I would appreciate a PM with name and address so I know that I know you are still interested, and I can send you payment instructions.

Thanks everyone for your patients and input as we got these built! am really excited to see what the Atari community can do with this Cart!

List of interested individuals:

utengineer

Defender II

AtariGeezer (2)

SimonL

Venom4728a

NML32

Stephen

Fletch

doomguy

Spancho

David_P

johnBuell

Creature XL (+2 boards)

Fox-1 / mnx

enito

Edited by puppetmark

Holy smokes!

My only question is -- will that cart fit in an Atari 1200XL? (It's cart port is on the side) Glad we're catching up with the Jonse Commodorians. ;)

I'm fairly sure it won't fit in the recessed cartridge well on the 1200XL, it would be possible to use with it if you also have the 1200XL PBI adapter board made by MEtalGuy66