Photo

Any APE's for Mac OS X other than sio2osx?

28 replies to this topic

#26 freetz OFFLINE  

freetz

Chopper Commander

• 214 posts

Posted Tue May 27, 2014 10:15 AM

Is the mainstream code the one I get when downloading the latest snapshot (code-75-trunk)? Because that one still has several issues when compiling, I posted the details in the main AspeQt thread. But thanks a lot for making the effort, can't wait to use AspeQt on my Mac :)...

#27 atari8warez OFFLINE  

atari8warez

River Patroller

• 2,724 posts

Posted Tue May 27, 2014 10:24 AM

Is the mainstream code the one I get when downloading the latest snapshot (code-75-trunk)? Because that one still has several issues when compiling, I posted the details in the main AspeQt thread. But thanks a lot for making the effort, can't wait to use AspeQt on my Mac :)...

Yes that's the one, I will check the main thread and see... wish i had an OS X installation to try it, I am kind of shooting in the dark with this issue...

#28 freetz OFFLINE  

freetz

Chopper Commander

• 214 posts

Posted Tue May 27, 2014 10:34 AM

Thanks for your efforts, it seems that some of the code is still Qt4-based and now depracated, other files seem to be missing when running qmake. If there's anything I can help with, just let me know, although I think that the user who ported it in the first place is probably more useful as I never coded in Qt before...

#29 atari8warez OFFLINE  

atari8warez

River Patroller

• 2,724 posts

Posted Tue May 27, 2014 10:39 AM

Thanks for your efforts, it seems that some of the code is still Qt4-based and now depracated, other files seem to be missing when running qmake. If there's anything I can help with, just let me know, although I think that the user who ported it in the first place is probably more useful as I never coded in Qt before...

But you are being very helpful and I appreciate that, thank you.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users