IGNORED

Lynx Game List

Michael David Morsette

I reviewed my e-mail with respect to the "Lynx2K3" contest and found a message that I sent to Greg D. George about hosting the ROM image; he may yet have a copy of it. Battlespace is a fun game and, IIRC, a favourite among the contest judges.

Ok, well I found it. No, it was hosted on the TAT website, just hiding on my computer. Unfortunately, I tried to run it with Handy and it crashed. So... Not sure what's up there.

There were a couple of others from the contest. Push Around The World, Lynx Sketch and Stardreamer. I imagine these have been updated since the contest back in 2003, but here they are anyway.

LynxContestGames.zip

Ok, well I found it. No, it was hosted on the TAT website, just hiding on my computer. Unfortunately, I tried to run it with Handy and it crashed. So... Not sure what's up there.

There were a couple of others from the contest. Push Around The World, Lynx Sketch and Stardreamer. I imagine these have been updated since the contest back in 2003, but here they are anyway.

Thanks =)

Alright a few more updates. ROMs for Lynx Sketch, Push Around the World, and Stardreamer are up. There was one ROM in the zip posted by Gregory DG that I couldn't get to work in my Handy emulator, so I didn't post it. Here it is ROM. I also posted the alternate box and manual provided by High Voltage.

I will post some of the other great games just announced when I have a rom or released cart pic I can post with them. I try to only post games that I have some good info on so I can avoid too much vaporware ;)

How about also mentioning if the said game are still available to purchase or if they are no longer available? I wouldn't want to end up getting one on eBay for $500 if they can be bought for $50

I don't think I will do anything like this with the list. The main reason is I don't want to spend too much time keeping it updated. I prefer to post info that doesn't outdate. I do however have a list of places you can buy games and hardware from. That list is here:

Buy Lynx Games and Systems

I haven't checked the links recently but most if not all should still be good.

Edited by MrBland