Actually that was my girlfriend, I was logged in on my laptop and accidentally posted on her account using the desktop. When I realized my mistake I reposted and she logged in, retracted my original post and posted that. I think she would like to be regarded as a constant source of encouragement rather than a puppet. Rather than making assumptions have the courage to ask questions.

Actually that was my girlfriend, I was logged in on my laptop and accidentally posted on her account using the desktop. When I realized my mistake I reposted and she logged in, retracted my original post and posted that. I think she would like to be regarded as a constant source of encouragement rather than a puppet. Rather than making assumptions have the courage to ask questions.

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.atariage....ashback-ii-mod/

I have the courage to ask a question: So what you're saying is that your girlfriend just innocently signed up to AtariAge, and the first thing she "just happened" to post was an innocent question regarding Flashback II mods, which just "happen" to be something you sell on eBay?

Always have the courage to ask questions, remember!

• Like 1

So what if she did. We tried to generate some interest in what we were doing as a hobby together. We're college students without alot of extra cash and enjoy hobby electronics and for us to fund future projects we have to bring in some cash. We don't fill up forums with junk. It wasn't our intention to deceive, we were actually trying hard to be respectful of others and not shamelessly self promote. If we had realized earlier that we could have posted in this section we would of gone that route. Neither of us are marketeing gurus nor are we experts in forum etiquette. If either of us violated policy here you have my sincerest apologies.

I don't mean this in an offensive way, so please don't take it this way:

You want to be respectful of others? Don't try to deceive us by using alternate accounts to advertise your own sales, whether it's you or your girlfriend doing it for you. Lying to us is not more respectful to us than "shameless self-promotion". In fact, it's pretty blatantly disrespectful to both your potential buyers and to this community at large.

• Like 2