Photo

Neo Geo AES w/ game for sale

4 replies to this topic

#1 gonzokonzem OFFLINE  

gonzokonzem

Combat Commando

• 1 posts

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:48 PM

I have a Neo Geo AES system with one controller and Art of FIghting 1 and Art of Fighting 2(japanese). Everything works well and only minor wear and tear. Does anyone know of what a price would be on this? It would be awesome if ya'll could give me an estimate for everything. And if your interested let me know, I am trying to sell it.

#2 Cebus Capucinis OFFLINE  

Cebus Capucinis

Not-so-secretly Trolling

• 8,013 posts
  • Wiseass Extraordinaire

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:51 PM

Hi! Welcome to AtariAge. Since you are new and do not have established reputation on the site, can you please provide us with some references from completed transactions? An eBay, Amazon account (linked to either of these with feedback history), or perhaps any other forums that you are a regular member of that can 'vouch' for your sales goes a long way to helping members feel comfortable with buying items. :) Thanks, and again, welcome!

#3 OldSchoolRetroGamer OFFLINE  

OldSchoolRetroGamer

River Patroller

• 3,917 posts
  • Do you FEEL in charge?

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:18 PM

Yes what Cebus Capucinis said and how about some pictures to? Where your located / shipping from?

#4 BrutallyHonestGamer OFFLINE  

BrutallyHonestGamer

Chopper Commander

• 120 posts

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:40 PM

jesus all the guy wants is an estimate. The two games are common and are not going to be that much. The system itself is going to be what sells it. I would estimate, everything in good working and cosmetic condition could sell probably easy between $250 and $300. You might be able to get $325-$350 if your patient. The systems still seem to be relatively "cheap" the games are what makes the AES expensive, unfortunately nobody is going to pay much for AOF1 and2. I bought AOF2 at a local game store for $20 AES.

#5 OldSchoolRetroGamer OFFLINE  

OldSchoolRetroGamer

River Patroller

• 3,917 posts
  • Do you FEEL in charge?

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:31 PM

jesus all the guy wants is an estimate.

The OP also mentioned if we are interested to let him know and that he is trying to sell it so we have given advice on how things are done here, perhaps had YOU been here for any real length of time you'd have experienced the amount of "Fly by nighters" who show up here and with their first post are looking to sell items only to disappear suddenly because they have provided NOTHING of substance. Many hard lessons learned here at AtariAge. Don't worry about it, if anything it just filters out those with less then honest intentions, if the seller is on the level they will not mind our comments. I suggest you read the first reply by Cebus Capucinis again carefully, NOTHING unreaonable and it was welcoming to anyone with honest intention. A first time poster we don't know from Jack and it would not be the first itme we have seen similair post on several Gaming forums that start this way and end....not well.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer, Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:36 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users