Photo

Games wanted

2 replies to this topic

#1 The Only One OFFLINE  

The Only One

Combat Commando

• 4 posts

Posted Sat Aug 4, 2012 10:17 PM

I went over to atari age store without any progress to list or buy games. So I have Attack of the Mutant penguins, Dragon Bruce Lee story, Flip Out, and Fight for Life for trade. Right now the games I want are I-War And Primal Rage. I will throw in the hole lot plus Val disere, snowbording for a Iron solder 2 cart. Just wishful thinking but ha why not. The games I listed have box, manual and some have overlays.

#2 Hyper_Eye OFFLINE  

Hyper_Eye

River Patroller

• 2,746 posts
  • IDSPISPOPD

Posted Sun Aug 5, 2012 1:02 AM

That's a couple of very common games for some not-so-common ones. I would be surprised if you find takers but good luck. You might want to keep your eyes on e-bay and the BST section of the forum for good deals.

#3 Gunstar OFFLINE  

Gunstar

Gunstar

• 7,432 posts

Posted Tue Aug 7, 2012 4:24 PM

I have I-war, with the box and manual, but no box insert. I'm interested in some of the games you listed, but, regardless of rarity or value, I-war is one of my favorite games, and I would only part with it in trade for 3 of your games: Attack of Mutant penguins, Val di'Isere and Fight for Life. That's what it would take for me to give up my I-war.
You can keep one of the box inserts from your games for the I-war box if you want.

Edited by Gunstar, Tue Aug 7, 2012 4:25 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users