IGNORED

(UPDATE: ALL SOLD) For sale: Diner, Atarivox, Kill the Attacking Aliens

Atarifever

Hey,

Over the last couple years I've been getting rid of almost all my collection (keeping only the 7800 collection which is nearing completion). Mostly I've sold to this little used game shop around here, but some of the items weren't priced right, or at all, by them. What that has left is the three items listed above.

Diner is in a poor box. See picture.

The Atarivox was opened in the past, as I used to only have a 7800 and the only way to fit it was to remove the top of the Vox. It still works.

KTAA is without a manual as my wife threw it out by mistake.

I have been told by Canada post that shipping in a bubble envalope will be $6 to the U.S. and about $16 to Canada (I am in Canada, so see what we have to deal with).

I now have a Paypal account (set up just for this, as I never used it before), so I can accept funds that way. As this is my first transaction on there, if you need something to vouche for me I'd suggest tracking back my posts and seeing how long I've been here, and PacMan Plus has sold me a ton of stuff direct before and, I hope, will vouche for the fact that all my money orders have arrived as promised.

If you're interested in any of the items, make me an offer in PM. I'm not exactly sure what to ask for this stuff, so I'll let you know if it's acceptable by Monday. If I get an incredible offer before then, I'll post here that the item is gone. Calculate $6 shipping into the price for U.S. and $16 (which probably makes it not worth it) for Canada. I can't really do further than that.

post-5952-0-77857400-1344342514_thumb.jpg

post-5952-0-20992100-1344342523_thumb.jpg

post-5952-0-83591100-1344342633_thumb.jpg

post-5952-0-09704500-1344342643_thumb.jpg

post-5952-0-54177600-1344342653_thumb.jpg

post-5952-0-82632800-1344342663_thumb.jpg

Edited by Atarifever

To answer some questions, the Atarivox works with the 2600. It's from the Atariage store and the only games that take advantage of it are some of the homebrews from here as far as I know. There's a special list in the Atariage store. I really liked it, but I'm just not much of a 2600 kind of guy. I'm pretty much just into the 7800 and the Red Lable 2600 stuff.

KTAA is a homebrew for the Odyssey 2. It goes for $18.95 new (plus shipping) at packrat videogames, so keep that in mind when bidding (despite being the seller, I'd hate to see anyone overpay).

• Like 2

KTAA is a homebrew for the Odyssey 2. It goes for $18.95 new (plus shipping) at packrat videogames, so keep that in mind when bidding (despite being the seller, I'd hate to see anyone overpay).

:thumbsup: That's really cool of you.

Diner has been sold (I already sent the PM). Sorry to everyone who didn't get it. I only wanted to do a silent auction for this stuff, because I hate the idea of playing people off each other until someone overpays.

The Atarivox and KTAA are still on the block.

All items are sold.

Sorry to anyone who requested a price, but if I told you a price it would have had to be one higher than the highest offer. Then, I couldn`t tell you that then not also tell the person making the highest offer. I`d have just had a PM price war, which is exactly what I was avoiding.

Sorry if this was odd or annoying to anyone, but I just don`t like the idea of a normal auction for my items, as I hate to think I`d end up overcharging. I couldn`t list prices, because I`m not sure what most of those items are even worth. This seemed to be the best option.