IGNORED

WTT INTV system lot and Sega Saturn system Lot

marthbrightblade

Hi, the INTV lot is 2 systems. I and III. 37 games and extra matrixes. what you get is in video form at: http://www.youtube.c...82?feature=mhee

It includes Diner C.I.B. and Thin Ice.

The second lot is: 2 complete in box Saturns. hookups, contollers, original flyers,one Saturn is for parts but complete, video output doesn't work.

You get 25 games, to expand your collection. Most are complete.

Nights W/ 3Dcontroller in box, DragonForce, Shining Wisdom, MegaMan 8(cd only), Sonic 3D Blast, Mansion of Hidden Souls, Mystaria, Virtua Fighter Remix(cd), Virtua Fighter 2, Virtua Golf '97, Daytona USA, Virtua Cop, Theme Park(case only), Midway Atari Arcade Collection(cd), Bubble Bobble/ Rainbow Islands combo, Soccer '98(cd), Hang-On GP95(manual) (jap), Choro Q Park (case)(jap), Dragon Ball Z (case)(jap), The Horde(cd), Nights demo, Sega Bootleg multi demo, Shining the Holy Ark(cd), Virtual Hydlide, Dark Savior(cd), "D"(manual), The Legend of Oasis, SimCity 2000, and a import graphicadventure game(case)(jap).

I'm not looking to sell them, I am looking to trade them. One lot or both. Something like another system with some games. Just make me a trade offer.

Edited by marthbrightblade

• 2 weeks later...