Photo

:Hey... Is this lost forever?

31 replies to this topic

#26 Mclaneinc OFFLINE  

Mclaneinc

River Patroller

• 2,496 posts

Posted Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:58 PM

What is José trying to accomplish with this thread? Is he soliciting for developers, whining because Sal dropped the project, showing off pictures, or what?

I think he's just sad that no one has finished some of these bits that he has had input in, nothing more.

Most likely Sal never did to Jose what he did to you so Jose most likely see's him in a different light to you, I'm sure Jose isn't happy about Sal's bad dealings but when its not happened to you your thoughts on the person are different I guess.

Of course that's just my view, I can't vouch for anyone else..

I call for a truce :)

#27 Mclaneinc OFFLINE  

Mclaneinc

River Patroller

• 2,496 posts

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:24 AM

Regarding games like Venture etc, I just talked to Sal and he gave me some info regarding a couple of bits which he said I could post.

Yes Venture is complete, but we are waiting for some new cartridge technology that Lance from V61 has been working on to be completed so we can release it with a less expensive price tag and a more reliable cartridge

Outrun is in Limbo. I seldom hear from TJ (DamageX) So I'm not sure of his Progress

#28 Mclaneinc OFFLINE  

Mclaneinc

River Patroller

• 2,496 posts

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:12 AM

Oh, one last thing..

an RMT from Sal, the last one he has done..

Attached Files

Edited by Mclaneinc, Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:13 AM.

#29 Josť Pereira ONLINE  

Josť Pereira

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,458 posts

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:45 AM

What is José trying to accomplish with this thread? Is he soliciting for developers, whining because Sal dropped the project, showing off pictures, or what?

I think he's just sad that no one has finished some of these bits that he has had input in, nothing more.

Most likely Sal never did to Jose what he did to you so Jose most likely see's him in a different light to you, I'm sure Jose isn't happy about Sal's bad dealings but when its not happened to you your thoughts on the person are different I guess.

Of course that's just my view, I can't vouch for anyone else..

I call for a truce :)

Sal only talked here that Pac-Mania was one of the games he wanted to get on A8 (like many others).
And like many more of my ideas I have this on my Hard Disc (like I may have others you didn't saw until now...).I sent him a message and he promise he would get a coder.
Someone in a talk said "Pac-mania for A8, that is easy". This one is the programmer and another one was helping with the guys sprites.
I thought I could get this because we had pages and pages of talking. Sal started with the sounds and the other(s) seems interested in coding it.

Then all the troubles behind Sal started and Sal abandoned our conversation...
The guys with the coding had/have other projects and it seems a dead project.If I didn't send the 1st Message to Sal there wasn't even that YouTube video because Sal doesn't had anyone.

This Post is just to see or try convince the programmer to think in start the code (and more, start the code because now I get it simple (just one charset)).

Edited by Josť Pereira, Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:48 AM.

#30 Josť Pereira ONLINE  

Josť Pereira

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,458 posts

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:07 AM

This this just to say that we can have this game with or without Sal.
I could have posted this here like I do with other games.
If Sal didn't said he was interested in bringing Pac-Mania into A8 then you would see, for sure, these screens here and they weren't in secret for more than two years.

When the troubles with Sal began I sent him a P.M. and tried to talked with him in private, as a friend. Some days later he replied with a question: "What is hapeening Jose?"
Just this, like if he doesn't know what was hapening.
I didn't saw that message for some days and he simply abandoned that personal conversation (also the Pac-Mania) and changed his Profile navigation here into Private. So he maybe here but we will never know.
Did he think that I didn't replied him because of what?

Edited by Josť Pereira, Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:08 AM.

#31 Mclaneinc OFFLINE  

Mclaneinc

River Patroller

• 2,496 posts

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:55 AM

All Sal said to me was that it (Pacmania) was a nice idea..

Shame it never went anywhere but there's always hope Jose, I'm sure you all tried your best but some things just don't happen.

#32 Josť Pereira ONLINE  

Josť Pereira

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,458 posts

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:51 AM

Sal promises were he will get a programmer. And that he will enter in touch with me.
And when that happened i asked sal if he will really do the code. Sal said he was interested.
I don't want to say who he is (but probably some of you here know).
I sent him a message to know if he's still interested...
I don't have nothing to say against the programmer because he's still active and one of the bests around.
He, for sure, didn't do just because of the lack of time.

Once more i say that this is just a 'little pressing' to him.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users