IGNORED

A Little video on Microsoft's site :)

PacManPlus

Hi Guys:

JonnyBritish did a little interview with me and put it on Microsoft's site to promote Windows Phone development. As some of you may know, I ported Super Circus AtariAge to the Windows Phone 7 platform. There's even a shout out to AtariAge there. It's funny; I was originally asked not to mention Atari by name, so I was dancing around any time I was about to mention AtariAge or any body on there - and then he does :P :D

http://channel9.msdn.com/posts/From-retro-game-programming-to-modern-day-Windows-Phone-7-development

I just want to say that I was VERY nervous, and that if I was off on any facts it's because my mind goes blank when I'm in that mode.

Bob

• Like 5

Congrats to PacmanPlus.

Great interview.

Keep up the good work.

I like the little article under the video where the writer says that Bobs games put the old 7800 games to shame.

I immediatly thought of a comment I made on a thread here where I stated that if Bob was in charge of the 7800 game production in the 1980s, that they would have been more successful in competing with Nintendo and Sega...................Bob, you are a talented individual................................................................................................................................................

P.S, can I have your autographed signature on the BentlyBear cart when your done?

It will raise the value significantly...........after all, you are famous.

Can't wait tot see what you do next.

Edited by Stun Runner 87

• 2 years later...