IGNORED

S/XEGS Ram Cart 128KB by C.P.U. team

santosp

Hi. I believe cause only the buyer can choose this option. But I am not sure. All my payments made directly from the buyer members. I not use Paypal invoices or proformas at all.

Also keep in mind cause not all countries authorize this payment. For example Germany is one of them. ;) One more if I remember correctly is Chile.

Edited by santosp

Under Paypal's "request money" tab you can request payment for "Services". This count as Personal transfer free of fees in above conditions.

Free when the money comes from PayPal balance or bank account.

3.4% + €0.35 EUR

when the money comes from a debit or credit card or PayPal Credit

(the sender decides who pays this fee).

Edited by santosp

Hello Santosp,

My next question is how can I send the invoices to any buyer from my eBay without a fee under "Gift" option ??

Just send the invoice directly from Paypal. Just use the "Create an Invoice" tab in Paypal main page, although I am not sure if this would be subject to any Paypal fees, so check that before you use it.. You can also create a shipping label using this link (it is difficult to find this from Paypal menus, I think its burried under some obscure menu option, so save it for future reference).

Edited by atari8warez

That sounds something like "if I do another, it will be a little different...?"

-Larry

"history does not repeat, but it frequently rhymes."

4 last devices from the total 50 is available. Please inform me if someone want some of them. ;)

Will not redo production from this specific device, regardless of anyone interested.

Is it possible to put larger RAMS in these? 256K, 512K, 1024K, (2048+K) Not sure how many bits are available with the XEGS logic chips, but if all 8 bits are used in $D500 it should handle 256 possible 8K banks, 2048K max, but the hi-bit may indicate MAIN MEMORY.

AtariMax used $D500 TO $D57F to bankswitch, but only maps to $A000 to $BFFF so its not 100% compatible with XEGS images.

SIC! could swap out either $8000 to $9FFF OR $A000 TO $BFFF but needed indicator bits so was limited to 512K also not compatible with XEGS images.

As promised attach the loader for this cartridge. Is the same loader from Raster, but mixed with a newest Dos in one file, as to can load roms beyond 64Kb. If you tried with original one you will get an error message during the course of loading.

Some directions:

You must place this loader file on D1: and the file that is to load on D2: . Run and after loading you will see a black screen with a prompt. Change D: to D2: and press ENTER key. Now will see the file you want to load on the prompt. Press one more time the ENTER key, and follow the on screen directions.

http://www.2shared.com/file/4jBjsKoe/Cart_Loader.html