WTB Pre-Modded Sega Saturn

Sega Saturn Mod

5 replies to this topic

#1 Jason Hay OFFLINE  

Jason Hay

Chopper Commander

• 120 posts

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:53 PM

Looking to buy a Pre-Modded Sega Satun. I have a pro-action replay 4m so region shouldn't be a concern. Alternatively if anyone offers the service to mod a version 1 saturn (oval buttons) that I own I would also be interested.

PM me! THanks!

#2 Metal Ghost OFFLINE  

Metal Ghost

Stargunner

• 1,303 posts

Posted Tue Oct 2, 2012 11:38 AM

Bump for Jason....I'd be interested in finding someone who performs the mod service as well. Not ready to pull the trigger just yet, but it's coming....

#3 Jason Hay OFFLINE  

Jason Hay

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 120 posts

Posted Tue Oct 2, 2012 4:51 PM

I ended up finding someone. www.segastyle.com

Was a little more than I wanted to pay to be honest but it works great so I am pleased enough.

#4 Metal Ghost OFFLINE  

Metal Ghost

Stargunner

• 1,303 posts

Posted Tue Oct 2, 2012 6:48 PM

I ended up finding someone. www.segastyle.com

Was a little more than I wanted to pay to be honest but it works great so I am pleased enough.

Hey, thanks for the update! So you're pretty happy with the Saturn so far? No quality issues to speak of while playing backups?

I checked out the SegaStyle site. Gosh, I may have to pull the trigger on that sooner than later. I'm in the same boat....I really don't want to spend $120 on a modded Saturn. And I'm a little worried about quality....I've heard so-so things about some of the mods out there re: quality(not sure specifically about SegaStyle however). At the same time, it sure as hell beats spending upwards of $300 on PDS alone, which is really the only game I want to play. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's a world of great gaming on Saturn. Just that I've really tried to pare down my systems over the last few years, so not necessarily looking at building them back up (hell...I just sold off my 5200 a month ago!). But every couple of years or so I get a real urge to play through PDS. Eh, hopefully it won't end up being a let down.

#5 Jason Hay OFFLINE  

Jason Hay

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 120 posts

Posted Tue Oct 2, 2012 6:57 PM

Ya I haven't had any problems yet, seems to be a good job. In the end I went with segastyle even at the price was because I was coming up empty everywhere else to get one lol

#6 Austin ONLINE  

Austin

Quadrunner

• 9,085 posts

Posted Tue Oct 2, 2012 7:01 PM

Buy CrazyClimber's system, then sell your old one along with the games he provides with his. You will probably end up saving money in the process. ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sega Saturn, Mod

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users