IGNORED

Where is Eric Delee ?

rygar

I paid Laird 70GBP or 70EU (not sure) for some Game Gear games like two years ago (he helped me win an eBay listing) and I never had the money to have him ship them over here to the USA. He said it would be like 50 or 70 GBP to mail them. I'm not complaining mind you, I think he would have done it. Not sure if he still has my *paid for* Game Gear games or not all these years later. Not that I have the money for shipping yet / still.

That sucks, and there's no way that it should be that expensive.

BTW, nice to see a reference to Alias. One of my fav TV shows. :-D

You know, this and Laird's ban just make it obvious that the bad blood that haunts the Jaguar scene [...]

Laird wasn't banned for bad blood, he was banned because he was a lying trouble making sack of crap. FFS he even lied directly to Al.

He managed to get himself banned from AA and JS2 for his crap. Rare is the person who's accomplished that feat...

• Like 4

I don't want to argue about that, I was not there, I did not see any off that. I will not condemn anyone just because I am told he is bad. Like I said we had our disagreements as well, but it was sorted out, and when I disagree with something he says I will say so. He doesn't seem to have a problem with that.

I hope that people will also judge me on their own experiences and not based on what others tell them. :)

What I'm saying with the bad blood thing is that usually the Jaguar scene is where the drama happens, and now I see it here in the Lynx scene, as I see both Laird and Eric primarily as Lynx fans.

You know, this and Laird's ban just make it obvious that the bad blood that haunts the Jaguar scene so often seems to be leaking over to the Lynx scene now. I always loved AA, I still do, but there are factions more apparent than before, and unfortunate stuff happens. It's just sad, I like the thought of a true community.

As a member since 2006 and daily visitor here I can assure you when someone is banned it is for damned good reason, I daresay banning is rarely enforced here in comparison to other similar forums. It takes a special kind of a-hole to get themselves banned at Atariage and if banning has occurred you may not know all the details or have personally witnessed the cause but one thing you can be certain of is that it was done as a last resort.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 4

I like your screenshot idea, Ninjabba :)

Forums is humans. Maybe knitting forums also have an exclusive importeur of long-thought lost wool disappeared, and the master knitters and chopper commanders all wonder what happened, and a dedicated silk-enthusiast banned for talking too much about silk then starts a silkophile board where the word "wool" is banned by word filters :lol:

Edited by Atari_afternoon

Laird wasn't banned for bad blood, he was banned because he was a lying trouble making sack of crap. FFS he even lied directly to Al.

He managed to get himself banned from AA and JS2 for his crap. Rare is the person who's accomplished that feat...

I really shouldn't, but.. It speaks for itself when when even outsiders completely unfamiliar with the scene recognize issues with the person: http://www.atariage....25#entry2602613

• Like 5

Well... This is sad.

But understandable.

I hopped onto my hotmail accounts for the first time since about March... An I guess I owe a big "Thank ya" to someone named Gadget or something or another as I saw an email on my third page... And it reminded me of how long it's been since I've visited my home away from home (AtariAge) .

I'll fill you in soon... And I'll stop in an read all of this thread and others as soon as I get a chance.

Let's just get this out there though to stop all of the rumors:

The Big Brothers at Hasbro did not send a mob squad to my door. LOL

Oh... And I don't live in India.

To sum things up the best: Life and Work got in the way

Things are slowing down though... So I will see you all again soon.

Personal note to two friends:

Rygar and Lynxman: I'm sorry.

Rygar see if that covers things....

Lynxman... I will take care of you very soon.

I can't say "sorry" enough. In the famous words of President Nixon "I'm not a crook" (seriously though...)

• Like 4

Wow, you made it back OK lol. Well this is funny lol - you will get a lot of entertainment from reading all of our speculative posts, you must take the negative ones with a pinch of salt, we've had you dead, arrested, beaten up by Hasbro, dumped the community for a hippy retreat to India, abducted by the Italian Mafia because President Silvio Berlusconi didnt get his copy if EOTB lol

Glad to see you are OK - check out Candles LCD posts, the one about resolution has a vid he uploaded to youtube!!!

I am fast learning that theres more drama on these forums than Dallas.

Edited by GadgetUK

This morning I received a bank transfer from Eric.

He paid what he owed me and told me politely that he was sorry for this bad story but had no choice to do otherwise.

I told publicly that Eric had not paid, so I must to say publicly that he had now paid.

I no longer discuss about this story here, only in private with Eric (if he want) to try to understand.

• Like 1

I'm glad to hear he repaid his debt, I am also glad to hear everything is alright with him. I am definitely very curious to hear what happened...

Oh by the way; Hi Eric, I joined after you disappeared. I enjoyed reading your posts, you seemed helpful and informative, I was quite shocked to hear that you weren't responding to any of the messages and the unpaid debt. From what I had read it didn't seem like something you would do.

I hope you get things patched up well, and welcome back :)

What's interesting about Facebook messages... Not a single one showed up. Perhaps it is in my settings. I assume you got the right EricDeLee... But not a single message wall post or anything came through. Someone said they supposedly contacted my wife... That didn't happen either. I understand some things and trying to reach me... I will say that harrassment by new people I don't even know though is a bit over the line.

Facebook was the easiest way anyone would have reached me... It was the only thing I was involved with online for the past 6 months... But again... I suppose it is something to do with the settings. (If anyone knows... Share info. I'm not too knowledgeable in regards to FB).

Hehe, you mean you accept his apology. :)

"I accept your excuse" would translate more like "Ich akzeptiere deine Ausrede."... would be quite cynical :)

The difference in languages is amusing. Green Little Quak-Quak anyone? :P

That is amusing, I definately was seeing the cynical interpretation :)

Edited by MrBland

• 1 month later...