Photo

Lynx to VGA

564 replies to this topic

#551 atariguy1021 OFFLINE  

atariguy1021

Moonsweeper

• 270 posts

Posted Mon Dec 8, 2014 11:05 PM

BTW production has started and I hope deliveries may begin within 2 or 3 weeks. :grin:

How many kits do you plan on making?

#552 McWill OFFLINE  

McWill

Chopper Commander

• 248 posts

Posted Tue Dec 9, 2014 3:45 AM

How many kits do you plan on making?

Cause of the many orders 75 kits.

#553 Omnibot2000 OFFLINE  

Omnibot2000

Space Invader

• 36 posts

Posted Tue Dec 9, 2014 5:44 AM

Thanks for the video, this mod looks perfect, exactly what I was waiting for :thumbsup:

#554 Stephen OFFLINE  

Stephen

Quadrunner

• 7,525 posts
  • A8 Gear Head

Posted Tue Dec 9, 2014 5:34 PM

Please send me a PM or send me a email to the new address: ###   order-lynx-lcd[at]online[dot]de  ### (special email only for ordering the new mod)

Important: Just tell me your Address. Payment via paypal or bankaccount.

PM sent and Lynx-2 awaiting surgery :)

#555 McWill OFFLINE  

McWill

Chopper Commander

• 248 posts

Posted Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:04 PM

Some boards already made. But still waiting for the 3.5" LCDs. The german company promised me shipping this week, but now it's already saturday :( . Perhaps cause of the christmas days. When the LCDs delivered, I am able to send first orders.

#556 Radfoo OFFLINE  

Radfoo

Chopper Commander

• 161 posts

Posted Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:34 AM

Pleased its going ok, I guess delays are to be expected this time of year.  Looking forward to getting the board. 

#557 zoltan OFFLINE  

zoltan

Star Raider

• 76 posts

Posted Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:56 PM

As soon as I will see some more videos about these screens from the new owners I will be in for the next run. I hope you are planning to do more of these kits in the near future?

#558 vectrexroli OFFLINE  

vectrexroli

Moonsweeper

• 489 posts

Posted Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:31 AM

Sorry for not opening up a new thread now, because I thought people interested in video-out mods for the Atari Lynx will
watch the 2 existing threads anyway, so I posted this here in the 2 threads and I hope that´s OK for you.

Here you see the new mod from Mc Will, just in case that might be interesting for some of you:

#559 108 Stars OFFLINE  

108 Stars

River Patroller

• 2,277 posts

Posted Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:00 AM

Thanks for the video!

There is a thread for McWill's mod though, makes more sense there than in the two other threads. ;)

http://atariage.com/...-out-by-mcwill/

#560 vectrexroli OFFLINE  

vectrexroli

Moonsweeper

• 489 posts

Posted Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:09 AM

Thanks for the video!

There is a thread for McWill's mod though, makes more sense there than in the two other threads. ;)

http://atariage.com/...-out-by-mcwill/

Sorry I didn´t see that before. I totally lost the overview.  ;)  Thanks for pointing me to that thread.

#561 zoltan OFFLINE  

zoltan

Star Raider

• 76 posts

Posted Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:24 AM

Roli you are a legend! Thanks for the video. My next upgrade is right here, damn, I just can't stop spending money lol.

#562 vectrexroli OFFLINE  

vectrexroli

Moonsweeper

• 489 posts

Posted Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:42 AM

Roli you are a legend! Thanks for the video. My next upgrade is right here, damn, I just can't stop spending money lol.

Thanks, we are all spending too much money I guess, maybe we should do something similar to the Alcoholics Anonymous, only for retro gamers. :grin:

#563 Shawn Jefferson OFFLINE  

Shawn Jefferson

Stargunner

• 1,987 posts

Posted Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:22 AM

It's been almost two and half years since some of us sent some money to Candle.  Has anyone heard anything from him about this?  I do know he's been quite busy and had other projects on the go as well, but there's been pretty much radio silence on this particular project from him from what I've seen.

I suppose it should be viewed as a "donation" by now?

#564 7800fan OFFLINE  

7800fan

Quadrunner

• 5,606 posts

Posted Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:44 PM

Probably snowball's chance in hell by now that candle will return with the promised hardware or issued refund to anyone.

#565 RupanIII OFFLINE  

RupanIII

Moonsweeper

• 362 posts

Posted Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:21 PM

Everyone who he owes money to should contact him , see here. 

He should not be without a few dollars with all his other projects, though i'm sure he's made little off it. He needs to make that right,or deliver the finished prototypes to you. 

He's generally known to be a straight guy, so, ask and see what's going on. Him going silent was bullshit though. 

http://atariage.com/...er/6723-candle/

http://spiflash.org/block/1.html

ymsgr:sendIM?sebastian.bartkowicz

It's been almost two and half years since some of us sent some money to Candle.  Has anyone heard anything from him about this?  I do know he's been quite busy and had other projects on the go as well, but there's been pretty much radio silence on this particular project from him from what I've seen.

I suppose it should be viewed as a "donation" by now?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users