IGNORED

Lynx to VGA

candle

• 1 month later...

Candle, I really hope you manage to get this finished. It is the holy grail for the Lynx hardware. Even if only to the layout/sketches/design phase, it would mean that your work doesn't get lost. Are there ways for us to encourage you to carry on (other than the obvious worshipping and eternal fame)?

That looks awesome. I'm really hoping I'll have some spare cash when/if you put together a kit to sell for this. My Lynx kind of needs a new LCD anyway (I have a half-dead pixel that's been bugging me for a while), and this looks like the best replacement I could possibly get.

Man, I am extremely far from being rich but this is the kind of thing I would buy immediately if it was available as a DIY kit or something. I really hope you will have the time to finish this project. The main reason I don't use my Lynx as much as I would like to is the screen quality of it.

plus the parking ones for the Nomad utilise the existing AV output rather than a ribbon connector..so far as I've been led to understand. (This is why I never got my Nomad modified..doubt over whether it would be true RGB.)

Maybe Candle can go on and offer a true LCD replacement for the Nomad!!