IGNORED

Custom Dust Covers for Classic Consoles/11/23/17 Happy Holidays!

oldjd

**********Now available ********

Atari Jaguar CD-Dustcover and Sega master Dustcover

Again a huge thank you to Trekmd :) :) for his contribution to make the Cd cover a reality

Please look at our wanted list again

Just to be clear,all thats needed is the case.No connections,boards,etc

And thank you to all for the praise and more important your purchases

As always,if you a question,plese ask.

woodjl-the issue is actually two fold.First lack of "shells",and second demand.There is a fair amount of work involved making

the covers,plus cost of material.As an example shes been working on a cover for the Arcadia,and its a booger,she took this on

as a favor to someone,and its very time consuming,mainly due to the joysticks :-o

I get it that obtaining a shell is a problem. I'm still wondering how that can happen. But as I reasoned previously, the same cover would fit the Atari computers 520STfm, 520STe, 1040STf, 1040STfm, 1040STe, and Falcon, so the hypothetical ST cover would be a single cover, pitched at the broadest demographic comprised of owners of the most popular models of the line. I'm certainly no actuary, but I can imagine the demand for such a cover could *potentially* compare favorably to some of the obscure consoles. I would think there more interest in an Atari 1040 cover on AtariAge than an Arcadia 2001, but I certainly could be wrong. Perhaps if we can locate a donor shell, we can then take a poll? I'm not in a hurry, more thinking long-term plans. Maybe nobody else cares about the ST than me, here. :(

Covers look great, though! :)

Edited by wood_jl

I've been thinking of these dust covers lately, especially with some other 'miscellaneous' systems I've got unboxed. Would it be possible to have dustcovers made for:

Fairchild Channel F

RCA Studio II

Astrocade

a Nuon player

Neo Geo AES

Memorex VIS

and miniature dust covers for handhelds like the Lynx, Turbo Express, and Neo Geo Pocket Color?

I've been thinking of these dust covers lately, especially with some other 'miscellaneous' systems I've got unboxed. Would it be possible to have dustcovers made for:

Fairchild Channel F

RCA Studio II

Astrocade

a Nuon player

Neo Geo AES

Memorex VIS

Console cases welcome

Again,Barb and I thank you all for your business and praise. :)

And, still looking for a Sega Genesis 1 console :-o ,if you have a broken one setting around,let me know

Edited by oldjd

• 2 weeks later...