IGNORED

Custom Dust Covers for Classic Consoles/11/23/17 Happy Holidays!

oldjd

I just finished up another order with these excellent people, and I'm just passing on my kudos. I'll get some photos up a bit later, but I've purchased quite a few of these covers (and still need one more!).

So far, I've got the red NES, Colecovision, Atari VCS, and I just picked up these: Atari 2600 Jr, Genesis Model 2, red Super Nintendo.

They are exactly as you would expect: quality, crafted covers that will last a LONG time (and look good doing it!). I can't say enough good things about them or their products.

I was on the fence for a long while before I went in, and I'm glad I did. It's nice to see the extra care taken, and Barb's personal signature on each cover is a nice touch :D Shipping charges are always MORE than reasonable and I've never had to wait long at all to get them on my systems. All around great products! Please continue to support them, and spread the word: DUST BLOWS! GET COVERAGE! :D Thanks again guys, photos to follow.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A long overdue bump.

To answer a few questions....yes, the Fairchild is still "under construction".

As we all know sometimes life throws a curveball and it is always unexpected.

That being said, the logo, embroidery is done, the cover itself is done, but not fine fitted.

I am hopeful that with some luck and good timing to get this all done sometime next month.

In other news we now have the Sega Dreamcast logo available in red. If I understand correctly this was done on some of the Euro.consoles.

And once the Fairchild is done, were going to be offering covers for the various incarnations of the Intellivision.

And then hoping to start on a anniversary cover for the NES after the first of the year.

As always, Barb and I thank each and everyone who has been a part of our continued success!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wowee Billy Bob!

Its almost that special day when you wipe out your savings for 20 minutes of gratuitous fun by someone else.

So, in order to perform my duty, I have updated the listings and included some free shipping options.

These covers really are a unique gift, and one that will be enjoyed long after the crushing debt of the

holidays wipes you out.

Make it a memorable one for everybody!

And thanks again to all.

• 4 weeks later...

Special on these cover sets thru Dec.12.

Atari 5200 and 5200 Trak-ball---$30.00 (3 sets available) 1 of each in the set

Atari 2600, Atari 5200 and Atari 7800---$45.00 (2 sets available) 1 of each in set

Colecovision, Atari adaptor and Roller controller---$40.00 (3 sets available) 1 of each in set

Free shipping included( US only)

Discounted shipping elsewhere

** See post #1 in this thread for pictures**

Only 5 days left!

Special on these cover sets thru Dec.12.

Atari 5200 and 5200 Trak-ball---$30.00 (2 sets available) 1 of each in the set

Atari 2600, Atari 5200 and Atari 7800---$45.00 (2 sets available) 1 of each in set

Colecovision, Atari adaptor and Roller controller---$40.00 (2 sets available) 1 of each in set

Free shipping included( US only)

Discounted shipping elsewhere

** See post #1 in this thread for pictures**