IGNORED

Tour the Doomlab!

doomwaves

A Juno 60... ahhhhh, neat. Do you Produce? Any Links to anything finished or WIPs?

I see that cart of Doom in the Jag? Do you actually play it on that system? I read that port was ghastly, up there with the 32x and Saturn ports (I've heard the framerate is solid on the JP Saturn port, but the youtube vids imo don't support that claim).

Thanks man! Ah... All my works are in progress.. So much so that I dont have much recorded really.. Just some noisy stuff of my noodling around..

http://soundcloud.com/doomwaves/arats

The song is pretty rough... Meant to be cathartic more than anything.... It was a rough day...

"Arats" is Hebrew: Arats: to cause to tremble..

I had just got back from my great aunt's funeral. I was supposed to sing a few hymns during the service, and I had a huge panic attack.. I managed to get thru the songs, but It was rough..

I know this is much more information than you asked for, but in order to hear this song and get the vibe that I am trying to put off, it helps..

I've got some NIN remixes that i've done too..

MOVING ON. Doom for the Jag is awesome I think.. No music which makes it kind of boring at times, but I listen to other music when I play Doom usually anyway, so it doesn't bother me.. I own the 32x version, haven't played it because I don't have the cords to my 32x.. The SNES version is HORRID. I can't even play that one.. Never tried the Saturn version, but I guarantee it will be the first game I buy when I finally do get a Saturn..

Edited by doomwaves

Thanks man! Ah... All my works are in progress.. So much so that I dont have much recorded really.. Just some noisy stuff of my noodling around..

http://soundcloud.com/doomwaves/arats

The song is pretty rough... Meant to be cathartic more than anything.... It was a rough day...

"Arats" is Hebrew: Arats: to cause to tremble..

I had just got back from my great aunt's funeral. I was supposed to sing a few hymns during the service, and I had a huge panic attack.. I managed to get thru the songs, but It was rough..

I know this is much more information than you asked for, but in order to hear this song and get the vibe that I am trying to put off, it helps..

I've got some NIN remixes that i've done too..

MOVING ON. Doom for the Jag is awesome I think.. No music which makes it kind of boring at times, but I listen to other music when I play Doom usually anyway, so it doesn't bother me.. I own the 32x version, haven't played it because I don't have the cords to my 32x.. The SNES version is HORRID. I can't even play that one.. Never tried the Saturn version, but I guarantee it will be the first game I buy when I finally do get a Saturn..

That is an interesting story behind your sound. I won't lie, there's not much I can get from listening to something like that unless it's extremely atmospheric and euphoric. I'm checking out your other work... should I post my feedback in this thread or should I send it in a PM? I guess I'll do a PM since the Mods have me on Moderator Que atm and they're literally picking and choosing which of my posts is viewable on the board, so it makes every post a giant ? as to whether I'm typing for nothing or not.

As for Doom, do not attempt to enjoy the 32x version :skull: , your head will explode from the crappyness (framerates, small screen, everything is wrong with it), and believe it or not... the Saturn port is worse, I promise... worse. Please don't pay much for that one if you don't want to take my advice.

I guess I'll do a PM since the Mods have me on Moderator Que atm and they're literally picking and choosing which of my posts is viewable on the board, so it makes every post a giant ? as to whether I'm typing for nothing or not.

It's because you behave like a jackass, there is a whole thread for you in the moderator forum and if you keep it up, they'll ban you completely.

• 9 months later...