Photo

Mr. Bland's Handhelds

102 replies to this topic

#101 Tombstone OFFLINE  

Tombstone

Chopper Commander

• 110 posts

Posted Fri Apr 3, 2015 11:42 PM

Nice to know that the seller makes a quality product. I have seen that portable from time to time but always wondered of it was junk, a scam, or what have you. The thought of having a portable and compact 2600 certainly interests me so i will give this some serious thought. Thank u for the info. Just something else to spend my hard-earned money on. <big sigh>

#102 MrBland OFFLINE  

MrBland

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 581 posts
  • 474|2!

Posted Sat Apr 4, 2015 7:18 PM

Sure, no problem.

I was glancing through my collection photos and realized I don't have any posted for my Starpath additions. The Starpath games are the ultimate in retro gaming! I mean where else can you get that perfect combo of 8 bit goodness combined with cassettes and old modem nostalgia! I put MP3 files for all the games on my iPhone for convenience and currently have 1-7 CIB. Eventually I'll get those last few but in the mean time arcade quality Frogger eases the pain.

Sometime here soon I'll add the pics, maybe I can acquire those last few before posting! Hey I can dream can't I ;)

#103 Tombstone OFFLINE  

Tombstone

Chopper Commander

• 110 posts

Posted Sat Apr 4, 2015 7:58 PM

You have great taste. I have all the Starpath games. They are deliciously awesome. The last two are obviously hard to come by, but they just require a little patience. Good luck to you.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users